Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ipsc- Jihad

Smoky Bear

I like when he stops and stands very still right out in the open. MOR match anyone? Of course when he points the muzzle up at his own chin it was also somewhat ammusing.

As an aside, how'd you like to be the cameraman following him? Can you say "Bring me a new pair of shorts"?

Jim Norman

Yep, broke the 180.....and I think he is wearing Keds...LOL....needs to practice his movement, transitions, reloads and grip...also did not see any safety gear, no glasses or muffs...and where was the RO? LOL

no, but how good do I feel when "habib" looks better then I did wandering through stages at Frostproof yesterday. MAN!!! Was THAT ugly. :wacko:

Where's Kevin been? Hmm, maybe that is a costume. Do I recognize those keds?

Eric,

More proof .... did you notice it was a production gun ... only 6 shots before the reload?

Between the production gun and the high top SWAT boots, that's gotta be Kevin.

I guess Clearwater is out of bounds for me again....

Apparently, his training videos consist of the "Charlies Angles" series on DVD, "Miami Vice" series on DVD, "Starsky & Hutch" series on DVD, and he is currently watching "Reno 911".

Edited by Bigbadaboom

Eric,

More proof .... did you notice it was a production gun ... only 6 shots before the reload?

Between the production gun and the high top SWAT boots, that's gotta be Kevin.

I guess Clearwater is out of bounds for me again....

Yeah, don't spit or smoke down there, and drive 5mph UNDER the posted limit. :(

Well ....... unless that's one of his vacation videos, clearly they don't train ... as well as we have fun!

Of course our sense of urgency comes from wanting to win, or at least do better than the last match we shot, but at least we have a sense of urgency. B)

That looked more like a romp through the daisies .......... with hand grenades ;)

Was that Kevin at the Florida State Match?

That is gonna leave a mark.... :P

Wow, Leo's going hard core!! You go on vacation and dont see this board for 4 days and they string you up. Great video though, and after that comment Leo, you're not safe anywhere.

Wow, Leo's going hard core!! You go on vacation and dont see this board for 4 days and they string you up. Great video though, and after that comment Leo, you're not safe anywhere.

Kevin,

I was set-up ... First Sandro tells me to post the comment and then forwards the thread in an e-mail to you! I feel SOO used and dirty!

Oh well ... back to "Underground" mode.... :ph34r:

Edited by L9X25

I have watched this several times, and I have some impressions of it too. First off, do we know who this is? That could shed a little light on things...

First off, he is older and appears to be kind of stout, both of which indicate something other than the typical radical jihadi lifestyle. Poor people are skinny in that part of the world, and fat equals well off. His gun handling and movement is strange to us to the point of being funny. Very funny.

Looking at him, garments are not dusty or torn, he appears to be clean and well dressed, which means he is probably better off than most of the committed radical jihadis, who generally live pretty rough, and also means that he is probably on a day trip to go shooting. Naw, probably not one of the poor bastards that has been brainwashed into thinking that getting killed while fighting the infidel will get him a free trip to Heaven.

My suspicion from watching this is that he was playing multi-gun for the same reason as we do, it is fun and decent practice. Some how, he learned that the muzzle comes up and the gun comes in tight during movement. While that means that he is unlikely to cover or hit a friendly while he is moving about, he just might get it under his own chin. He probably does not have the role models and mentors that have advanced both safety and shooting prowess to the levels that we have.

One other thought, he does make me think of the kids in school that always got picked last for team sports - and who knows where that takes him...

Ah well, it is funny.

Billski

Kevin,

I was set-up ... First Sandro tells me to post the comment and then forwards the thread in an e-mail to you! I feel SOO used and dirty! BS :angry:

Oh well ... back to "Underground" mode.... :ph34r: YEAH RIGHT <_<

Smokey that was some funny sh$%!! Dean got it to me and I laughed my a## off! How is the little smokey coming? Any word on being an OKIE?? Be good and I will P.M. you tomorrow!! KURT

Kevin,

I was set-up ... First Sandro tells me to post the comment and then forwards the thread in an e-mail to you! I feel SOO used and dirty!

Oh well ... back to "Underground" mode.... :ph34r:

I should have known the little Mexican had something to do with it! :D

I guess Leo is getting what he wants. I can just picture Leo reading this and having a great time.

Kevin, I am not Mexican or Mexican't, but I am from a place where people can actually shoot CZs well. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Sandro

I guess Leo is getting what he wants. I can just picture Leo reading this and having a great time.

What ...me having a good time?

Kevin, I am not Mexican or Mexican't, but I am from a place where people can actually shoot CZs well. :lol::lol::lol:

You boys fight fair now ... Ya hear!

He definately went to the Charlie's Angels Handgun Handling School.

Not to worry, I'm sure he'll win the U.S.M.C. prize for Second Place in a Gun Fight at his first "match"...

(I'll give you a hint, it's black and you can sleep in it for a long time).

Sandro,

I didnt know you were from my hometown. :lol::lol::lol: