Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cm 06-06

10ring

I'm guessing it's from one of the Golden Bullet matches, held at Richmond 2004, 2005 and Ione in 2006. (not sure before that)

Someone here will know for sure..

I looked at some if the match results, didn't see any stage designs to compare to.

Thanks for digging into this Dave. I took a look in the match archives and found this design as Stage 6 in the 2004 Golden Bullet Match. It was called "GBC 04 Standards" in the match. I've noted the shooter who did it the best in all listed categories:

Open JoJo V 8.1277 pts/sec

Limited John H 6.9395 pts/sec

L-10 Bill L 5.0621 pts/sec

Prod Tim P 4.5076 pts/sec

I shot this classifier at a recent local match and ended up with a 6.0622 pts/sec hit factor. I'm a B ranked open shooter.

Todd

That stage involved a whole lot of e-mails between the designer, the Range Master, and the Match Director. IIRC, its dimensions were measured so it could be submitted as a classifier, but I can't guarantee what was shot two years ago is exactly what you see on the Classifier diagram.

GeorgeInNePa - I think the best guess you can get for this one at this time is to look at the hit factors which were made when something like this stage design was originally shot.

GeorgeInNePa - I think the best guess you can get for this one at this time is to look at the hit factors which were made when something like this stage design was originally shot.

Well, I know my performance wasn't a 100% classifier. I'd say HHF is going to be higher, like maybe 9 or so.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with George. I shot this one today in Production, with good times (7.98 10.18 = 18.16) but I had 1 MIKE / 1 D / 10 C's. My HF comes out to be 4.4604 and compared to the Hit Factors listed above I shot it around 98.95% :o

I dont think so.

I know there's lots of folks who can do it allot better than that. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I know my performance wasn't a 100% classifier. I'd say HHF is going to be higher, like maybe 9 or so.

My guess was close, but a little high.

:D

Jeez, I hope not..............

That sort of makes you an anti-sandbagger?

Actually I used the Ohio thing and cross checked the HHF with scores from a club that just shot that classifier on 7/8/06. It looks like the HHF should be changing soon...

• 3 weeks later...
Can you help me

I shot this last month

44 U Production 77 10 26.19 2.5582 72.5542 60.46%

Where does that fall nationally?

Never mind found the Ohio caculator

33.3098% Getting closer to c :o

I need to move shooting my classfier to the middle of the match last two was the first stage I shot.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a time in my head based on dry firing it. I was off about 1.75 seconds (I'm faster in my head).

112 points 19.75 seconds 5.670 HF

I shot this in Ltd 10 using my production gear (scoring minor).

Yet to get my classification (U).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...