Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Night Deposit

Bill Nesbitt

Susan and I built our home on a piece of land from the farm where I grew up. People have always dumped cats off here and we just feed them. :) We rarely have mice in the house. ;)

Here is the latest. How could anybody not want this little fun loving guy?

We have named him "Night Deposit". He showed up one morning a couple of weeks ago. He joins Bubba, Olive and 2 Grey cats that don't get close enough to name. :lol:

post-2236-1149792249_thumb.jpg

post-2236-1149792305_thumb.jpg

Years ago! I was walking into a shopping mall in CO. Two HS Girls were selling kittens. I stopped and looked cuz, Iam an amimal person, told them I can't cuz, I am allergic to cats. I shop, Drive home.............I get home and I hear............... <_< Yep!!!!! Under the seat!!! <_< . I fish around and I catch a little orange Kitten!!! :( I go into the house tell my Mom ( My Mom loves me! :D ) She goes out and that cat was with here for 15yrs!!!! :D

Ivan

Susan and I built our home on a piece of land from the farm where I grew up. People have always dumped cats off here and we just feed them. :) We rarely have mice in the house. ;)

Here is the latest. How could anybody not want this little fun loving guy?

We have named him "Night Deposit". He showed up one morning a couple of weeks ago. He joins Bubba, Olive and 2 Grey cats that don't get close enough to name. :lol:

Too cute, just too cute.

We used to have a cat that found us that looked exactly like that one!!

He came to us as a kitten and left us as a big 'ol Tom. He was the only cat I ever liked. He ruled the Hood. He was at least 20 pounds the last time I saw him. All scared up and one mean hombre. You could pet him once and he liked it. Twice and you were pushing it. Third time you would get bit. We called him Smoke. That was about 25 years ago. Thanks for bringing back the memories. B)

For the cat lovers among us, here is a picture of him taking a nap. :D

We have no idea what kind of cat he is.

Bill,

He's a typical Black & Grey Tabby. They are the mutts of the feline universe. Usually, they are friendly, intelligent, very playful, and loyal to their chosen one. My last one lived for 22 years. He was a good cat.

Liota

Susan and I built our home on a piece of land from the farm where I grew up. People have always dumped cats off here and we just feed them. :)

Man, that is a really cool thing of you to do! :)

I am a big friend of animals. I wish more people were so nice to animals. Sweet cat! :wub:

Slinky little bastard. ;)

Most cats will live long and prosper if fed well and cared for promptly when needed. ALso better off if spayed/neutered. Cuts down on stress, depletion of health, and injuries. They can easily last 15-20 years under good circumstances and with no genetic diseases that plague some cats. Good luck with your kitties. :)

Looks like it might be part bengle they are longer than a regular house cat as the have an xtra verterbre as well as the M marking on the forehead. If it is they are climbers lthe higher the better ours gets up on top of the cabinets at ceiling height. Very cool cats. <_<

Looks like it might be part bengle they are longer than a regular house cat as the have an xtra verterbre as well as the M marking on the forehead. If it is they are climbers lthe higher the better ours gets up on top of the cabinets at ceiling height. Very cool cats. <_<

We were looking a web sites for Bengal and Savannah cats. Many similarities. :) We'll just have to wait and see what he grows up to be. It seems like the whole world is a toy to him. :lol: