Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-38

icer

Eric---

Thanks for the advice.......I think I've heard that one before......

I've got to remember to stop sandbagging classifiers at clubs that never bother to send them in.......should help my overall results at the end of the day.  :)

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

This is a cool classifier, you don't get to shoot the "field course" stages to often. It adds a different element to the hhf. I shot it in Limited a couple months ago and did ok (man, I hate D's!). :P

1 Todd Sindelar 12 M Limited 75 0 12.71 5.9009 80.0000 100.00%

Regards,

Todd

• 3 weeks later...

Shot this one Sunday at a special classifier match. Tanked the other classifier pretty bad. This was my last stage of the day and I was able to pull it together.

10.45 sec. 73 points 6.9856hf

Open GM

Down to many points and it took me 3 shots to knock down last poper...follow through, what's that?

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Flex,  does that mean that Sunday was just for fun and that it won't figure in the classification process.

No Bob, I believe it will count. At the last Circleville match of 2004 we had 4 classifiers and after the match I looked em up and two of 'em said the same thing "Soon To Be Discontinued".

But they counted all 4 of them. Hopefully that will be the case here too.

Of course for those of us who had an awesome time, good points, no mikes, BUT ONE NO-SHOOT!!! ................ we might hope they DONT count it!!! Hahaha :rolleyes:

B)

No, it won't count.

The last December 2004 C-ville match...we had until the end of the year to run those before the new book took effect. So, we got a couple of the old ones in so that we could shoot them one last time.

Phil, your's would have came in at 79.4%. Pretty damn good for a revolver that had to do two reloads...vs no reload for Limited (the revolver high hit factor was/is set from the Limited high hit factor...whatever Limited is, Revolver is 90% of that). I thought your run was one of the best examples of shooting of the day. I wish I had it on video (really).