Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-58

Wakal

10.14 seconds
53 points
5.2268 HF

Note: worked out to 62.901 (Limited) on the Big Screen

Missed one of the first six "upper scoring zone" shots, and fully intended to double tap the offending mike out of existence on the second run...but my stupid trigger finger decided to double tap the first three "USZ" instead. Figured that out on the third target, so I just ran the last three the same way.

I'm such a dope.

Alex

99-58.gif

Edited by sperman
Fixed Broken Link

• 1 month later...

Open, 54 points in 8.55 seconds for 6.315 hit factor.

I drew and reloaded to the right target. Really not much more scoring area there compared to the left target (head shot), but there's more wiggle room. I went for the A zones everywhere but the head shot obviously, not the upper A/B zones as Wakal seems to have done.

Wakal, what division were you shoooting?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Damn!!   Do I feel bad..  I shot this in 11.6 down 2 points.  But it was 28 degrees and I fumbled my reload.  I am allowed three excuses right?  Oh yea I am shooting a Revo in A open.  I guess I could pick up a bottom feeder but still wouldn't shoot real well.  I guess someone has to take care of last place...

• 2 months later...

Shot this one this past weekend in Production with my G35. Very happy with the results! I shot left to right, reloaded, left to right again. Called every shot, and performed just at the ragged edge.

1 Mink, Matthew 15 B Production 54 0 7.74 6.9767 60.0000 100.00%

I hit 1 charlie on T3, 1 on T5, and 1 bravo on T1. The rest were Alphas! Is this one 88.3%?

Thanks Jake! I also forgot to mention I lost about .5sec on a bobbled mag change.

A local GM was running me, when I got done, he said 'Welcome to Master class!'. I had to remind him it was gonna take a lot more than this one! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Open, 59 points in 9.58 seconds

This time I drew to the left target, figuring I would be faster shooting L to R. On that target I dropped a B; all other targets were pairs of As. I went for the lower A zones on all the other targets.

I sure hope this one isn't in the new classifier book.

Since my score was only 77% of Eric's on this stage

Jones, Kevin C Open 50 0 10.55 4.7393

that must come out to around 50%, so I second Eric's statement about this classifier.

Who was the idiot who picked this one for the match ... wait that was ... never mind :P

I went with the right to left path since the head box seemed a little small to start on.

Kevin