Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-54

Matthew_Mink

It's a fixed time course so your points/90 is your classifier percentage.  I did about average for me(70 points) at the time I shot it.  Tell your shooters to take their time and make every shot count and they'll do fine.  If they try and hose it, they'll be dust.

Fixed time courses sort of resemble a Bianci Cup match.

(But of course I think BE would know a little bit more about that than me...)

This looks fun to shoot.  I like stages like this, it slows down the open gun hosers for a second or two.  

I have shot a few similar to this: 99-48, 99-04 and they really make you slow down (slightly) and place shots.

• 1 month later...

Shot this one today. 80pts.. threw a 'D' off the bat on T5 freestyle, cause I was rushing :(. Everybody from B on up had plenty of time to get all the shots off, so it comes down to accuracy and not rushing.

Tip: Shoot right-to-left, especially if you're slow. There's almost no A-zone available on T1 & T4, so leave them for last.

• 1 month later...

Shot this one yesterday and crashed and burned. First run - freestyle was fine, but I could hear the clock ticking on the others and became dust on the last two strings.

It was not pretty. Showed me I need to practice some timed fire drills so I have a better feel for how long those seconds are. Rushed my shots, tagged a no shoot...

I was told I did shoot it in the right order though!

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shot this one on 22 April 2006 at a classifier match.

If you practice weak hand and strong hand only shooting, this is a great classifer.

77 points for an 85% in limited by the Ohio calculator... not bad for a 'B' class shooter. This was my best performance at the match. I shot it right to left for the free style and strong hand only strings and left to right for the weak hand string. I did drop alot of points on T1 since I got 3 'D' zone hits on it. :(

T1 is pretty sporty... the 'A' zone on it is a mere 12 square inches in area.

Respectfully,

Mark Kruger