Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

hmm, The one piece of advice I can give is decide what you want. Think about it for a year, and if you still want it then get it. I have both my arms half sleeved and will get more, but I discourage a lot of ppl with that line.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright-finally getting it done-supoposedly with a master tattoo dude in nor cal. so next tuesday, i'll have an agog ta11 reticle on my left calf. cool. only problem is i'm thinking about switching to an IOR valdada after the 3 gun nationals. oh well, got another calf for that reticle if need be! :D

Hair over them makes 'em look like shit. Either keep yourself shaved, or put it where there's not much hair!

That would be your head.

nice guy...wait till you get to my age-course the last time i saw you shoot, you could hardly raise yer hands...sad... :lol:

• 1 month later...

Dag Gone addictions. So since the girlfriend and her sister want to get tattooed while I'm in Oklahoma, I figured it's about time to get another one.

Here's what I'm going with. I'll buy the first 6 pack to the person who can figure it out.

كافر

Rich

I've got 4 or 6 depending,,,,,, :D A couple of them are multi-parters.

First was a Yosimite with my fraternity letters underneath,,,,,,Yosimite is my fraternity's mascot.

The second one started my new trend,,,,I incorporate my childrens initials in the designs. The second was a tribal band, that incorporated my daughter's initials and a tribal style cross,,,,,that one was a b!tch with all the points to sharpen up,,,,ink work doesn't generally bother me but oh momma that one hurt!

The third is about a 1.5 to 2 inch wide Celtic knotwork band around my right bicep with a buckle on the outside of my arm,,,,this one was probably the most emotional, I go it with the initials we gave the baby my wife and I lost last summer (miscarriage). That one is probably the coolest. The artist that did that piece is the only artist I'll be using now,,,,she's awesome. If you're familiar with Celtic work it is really well done.

The 4th one is a celtic style cross that has three opening for the initials of the child we're expecting in December, again,,,,,great work.

Not sure what I'm getting next,,,,,although I may break the new trend,,,,two kids under 4 will be enough initials for a while anyway.

H4444

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I only have one very small tattoo..many years ago in basic training they let us out for ONE evening.

I still remember the DI saying ...OK a-holes do NOT go downtown and get a tattoo or get drunk.....I woke up with the tattoo :blink:

I have a very hairy buddy with many tattoos...its like looking through the underbrush :surprise:

Jim

As I am sure some of you have guessed. I have several tattoo's myself. I still believe the think about it for a year before doing something. I am one of the biggest proponents of really putting a lot of thought and weighing all outcomes when you get a tattoo.

I remember my cousin's grandmother had tatoos.She had saggy skin and the tats sagged too.I see all these women with tatoos today and think that in 30 or so yrs they are going to look like her. :goof: