Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flamer!

sargenv

I hate that I ordered a package, and specified to the vendor, "No signature required on delivery" and those bozos still shipped the package requiring a signature. What part of No sig required do you not understand?! I called the shipping company to reschedule and re-route the delivery and they said that they can't do that without authorization from the shipper. So I spent $400 on parts and you bozos won't let me reschedule delivery where I will absolutely be!?!?!? WTF!

Ugh, I hate dealing with this! Now I have to go out of my way to pick up the package.. I paid for overnight and I have to go get the damn thing and it's technically 2nd day now. UGH!

Vince

Edited by sargenv

Sarg....would the shipping company be FedEx?? I had the same problem and when I spoke to the vendor that stated they did not require a signature.....But when I spoke with FedEx they stated it was "Their" policy that any package valued over $200 required a signature......From that point foward I always Requested UPS!!!!

I hate that too. Now I have everything delivered to work.

I hate that work is turning me into a a crabby old man who is starting hate everything. I've been crabby and rude here, at home, everywhere :angry:

I hate it that I'm having to take Tranxene to feel somewhat normal, although it's working and I feel more comfortable around my family again.

I hate Greeks. Each and every one of them. I hate it that I'm including a lot of good folks in that sweeping statement, but I'm trying to not also hate all Italians. I'm slightly pissed off at anyone in Spain. Yes, I work for a Greek owned company and all my major equipment comes from Italy and Spain. I hate everything about the European way of doing business.

I hated the last company I worked for with a freaking passion. However in a single day I hired each and every one of their employees away from them. That was a lot of fun for a crabby old man. I hate that I found that as amusing as I did.

I hate it that I had to make the decision to put my 3 year old cat down today. I hate it that a playful bundle of energy had a sudden blood clot that paralyzed her completely. I hate it that the vet didn't even have a plan of action that wasn't wishful thinking to help her. I hate it that I'll never forget her last look at me.

I hate that I haven't slept more than 4 hours a night for the last 2 years, and normally it's a lot less.

I hate that I've been drinking for 3 hours and am still full of hate. I hate it that Two Fingers is letting me down.....

I hate that the postal service does not run on time. I had a revo shipped out priority mail. Should take 3 days. Going on 4 days. The tracking number is useless if nobody scans it along the way. Need the gun for a match next week. Starting to get peeved!

I bought a Weigand scope mount that is out of production..so I have been looking for it for a long time...paid more than its worth...and now it has been two weeks since the shipper claimed it was shipped :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I hate it that there is an indoor range 5 minutes from my house that is owned by complete tools. Number one tool is a hothead, hothead of the first order. I can get along with a hothead, so he isn't the 'bad' one. Tool number two is a miserable prick of the hightest order, such a miserable prick that I am positive he couldn't get laid in a womens prison with a fist full of pardons. It is the ONLY indoor range around here, the local IPSC group shoots indoor matches there once a month in the winter and those local guys are some of the best. I feel torn between putting a red cent in the pocket of the tool brothers and shooting good matches with friends.

Damn I would like to have a few minutes alone with tool number 2 in a penal code free environment........ Tool number 1 would be nice after that.

I hate the best part of my day is sitting home alone on Friday night, drinking bottles of wine alone, and technically I'm late posting unless I pretend I'm on the west coast........

I hate everything about the European way of doing business.

I hate to be a pain in the @ss, but you're not pissed off at the European way of doing business, you're pissed off at the Mediterrainean way of doing business. I am too. It's the same as with Mexico (lived there for a while): everyone is so relaxed and laid back that nothing ever gets done. I bet it's the warm climate, it just washes your worries away... OTOH, they seem to have a lot less burnout, stress etc..

You're not being a pain, I'll happily accept not having to hate quite so many people now. I don't know about them being relaxed though, they want everything done yesterday.

It's just been a difficult year starting up a new company damn near alone, then having to put up with the Greeks trying to micromanage once the worst of the hard work has been done. This week has been especially bad as I'm adding another production line soon.

The bottle and pills aren't a habitual thing. I got a lot more "cure" out of checking out the new Glock this morning. Tomorrow's match should help even more.

I hate that DGINAZ has a sick wife and is having to sacrifice his hobby to pay medical bills!

I hate that he posted a link to his ebay auction to try and help get his reloading equipment sold and some nosey butt here on the Forum PM'ed him and told him his linking post to ebay was in poor form.

I really hate that nosey SOB is me. :(