Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Have You Bought A New Smith Since August

AzShooter

Well that didn't work worth a crap. :( Sportsmens Warehouse told me they need the exact date I bought it plus the exact register it took place on and the item number! If I had that, I wouldn't need the stupid receipt in the first place.

But I found another alternative. I was in buying loading supplies this morning and a new Thunder Ranch Model 22 .45ACP followed me home. It was an impulse buy. They had it next to the checkout line. :rolleyes: One way or another I'm getting this stupid free bag.

• 4 weeks later...
I'll have to request one of those since I just got a new Model 22. :D My first real revolver. It sure is nice, fun and shoots to POA too!

There was a cut off date of February something or other that it had to be postmarked by if I remember correctly.

It's an alright bag. Not as cool as Cliffs, though.

There was a cut off date of February something or other that it had to be postmarked by if I remember correctly.

That's funny. If you read the offer linked in the first post it says: "Offer valid only on NEW Smith & Wesson firearms purchased between February 1, 2006 and April 30, 2006."

http://www.shootingusa.com/LATEST_UPDATES/.../gam_offer.html

I might be just stupid enough to try it anyway. :wacko:

Edited by Eager

• 1 month later...

Anyone else get their bag? I had to email Smith a few weeks ago and mine finally came. The weird thing is that KEITH got his a few months ago and it was a large "duffel" type bag. I got mine today and its a really small "range" type bag. I dont mind the range bag, just curious why the difference. What did anyone else get? :huh:

Got mine. Probably doesn't scare BagMaster much, but it's big and will carry a bunch of support gear that you'll want in the car if not at each stage.