Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Uspsa Nationals

hopalong

OK,

Several with slots already.....

Let's hear it who already has the slots.....

Miculek

Sweeney

Carmoney

Carden

Smith

Ulfers

Mainus

Keen

Spruiell

Walsh

Vastlectia

Lafave

Perdue

Nesbitt

That is 14 already....even before "first come first served" slots

Memory is going with the hair.....who else?

HOP

Well add me to the list! I got a slot!

So I guess Dan and I will be representing the west!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

that's great!!!!

too bad you have to be associated with Dan though......You know he's a little funny....and From the left coast!!! ;)

hey wait a minute........You're from the left coast too!!!!! Now do we have to look out for you too??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Carmoney, can we take that kind of pressure???? You know.....one was bad enough! ;)

Looking forward to it John! :D

HOP

Yes, I realize you are west of the Mississippi. And anyone that is, is slightly off center any way! :blink:

BUT

Those guys are from WAY over there! and they are WAY out there, over there! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, you old guys......always thinking about your FIBER!!! :P:lol::P:D;)

Hop

Ok. I'm filling out my slot for nationals and I see there is a squad sign up sheet attached. Did everyone else fill it out? Don't remember doing it last year. Or do they already know that we all ride the short bus and will squad us together accordingly? :lol:

Put Revolver Super Squad and for reason put 'I'm Super'

I think we are referred to as the super slow squad.

I seem to recall "pushing" the squad of bottom feeders in front of us last year...

Ok. I'm filling out my slot for nationals and I see there is a squad sign up sheet attached. Did everyone else fill it out? Don't remember doing it last year. Or do they already know that we all ride the short bus and will squad us together accordingly? :lol:

Kimberly said she wasn't going to do the online squadding thing this year...she prefers to do it on her living room floor (that didn't come out right...did it?). :P Seriously, she went back to the old way for her own reasons...she feels it is easier. So you probably should list who you want to shoot with.

Jeff

Edited by Barrettone

Well I sent mine in this week, with the hand still not where I wanted it to be when I sent my entry I listed my entry as......

Major,

Limited,

"M"

Now I'm going to find out how it really feels to get my AZZ kicked !!! <_<

Sorry guys, not this year. :(

Hopalong

Well I sent mine in this week, with the hand still not where I wanted it to be when I sent my entry I listed my entry as......

Major,

Limited,

"M"

Sorry guys, not this year. :(

Hopalong

Well Hop,

We can make a special exception and allow you on the wheelie squad, as long as you wear a "Wish I Was Wheelgunnin' Instead" T-shirt!!! :P Might need to moon all our clips up for us too... ;)

Jeff,

Thanks for the invite. But I would be a bad influence on you guys......with my 20 rounds in the mag and all....you know........everyone on the squad would be missing their reloads, wanting to not reload ect.

You know what those terrible bottom feeders do to side feeders when combined! :P

And......for those who are interested.....

I have seen Cliff Walsh with a bottom feeder in his hand and actually shooting it!!! ;)

Hopalong

Hopalong

Welcome to my world Hop.

When you go to Nationals as a "B" shooter in limited you don't just get your a$$ kicked, you get it trampled on.

There were 24 GMs competing in limited last year.

A lot of very good shooters don't even break into the top 100.

When the final standings are posted I'm lucky to be on page 3. <_<

If you need a lesson in humility Pasa Park is the place to get it.

Tls

Edited by tlshores

I have seen Cliff Walsh with a bottom feeder in his hand and actually shooting it!!! ;)

Hopalong

Sam. that was a free class taught by Max and Travis before the 3 gun match. I only shot the 1911 so I wouldn't have to teach them revolver.....

I shot the revo in the 3 gun match though....

Nice try buddy....

Hey Cliff........

I Still saw it!!!!!!! ;):):P:D:lol:

Tony,

Yes, I have found that out......more than once! <_<

See you cats there! :)

Hopalong

Edit because I kant even spell Hopalong.

Edited by hopalong

• 2 weeks later...
Add one more wheelgunner to the list!!! I just got a call tonight, and I'm in. I think the Okies are taking over. Waltermitty is going to get tired of my face before the end of the year.

WOOOHOOOO! :D

You are being offered a slot to the 2006 LTDL10REV national championship.

That's what the email said, and now I am happier than a pig in tall cotton. :D

I was pretty worried about the waiting list thing, but apparently I was one of the first 92, because I got the special message about credit cards not being set up yet.

I know I was in, signed up and out in the first 120 seconds. In my mind I had a picture of all the shooters slumped over their computers while they were waiting for midnight.

Now for Mike C. to organize the Revo squads, if he hasn't been converted over to bottom feeders.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Just accepted my slot from the waiting list, so mark another Iowa boy at the Nationals. :D

Carmoney

Do I need to do anything to get squadded with the revo squad? :blink:

I just picked up my new 625 Performance Center that I got off of Gunbroker so it looks like I will retire my 610 5" even though I never did anything with it except get classified. For those of you drooling over my 610 it took me forever to find one and I won't tell what I got it for because it is a sin compared to what they are going for now. This will just retire to my safe along with my RPM 610.

That would probably be me. I think it was last Thursday when I bid. I had been looking at other 625s but this one had everything already done and I figured for the price it would be about the same. Sorry