Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Uspsa Nationals

hopalong

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to you Bill, you deserve the slot. At least someone from SE ohio will be there representing us. Hunter got a slot to the open championships at Tulsa, so it looks like I will be there shooting production, of which I am no better at than revolver( come to think of it I'm not very good at either), so,-- the best of luck to all of you rev shooters on this forum at the Nats.

Hunter/John

Bill,

I stayed in Hannibal a couple of years ago. It is alot closer to the range than Quincy. I just made my reservations at the Ice House right in Barry. I like it being so close to the range I get to sleep in every morning. Now I just have to get that slot.

Tom

Well the shooting "Season" is just around the corner and the Nationals seem to be the finally timed for good weather and good timing for everyone to have gotten a good "year" of practice in.

So let's hear it, who plans on going to Barry in September for the USPSA Nationals.....Revolver Division?

I know Carmoney, Sweeney, myself have won slots, Jerry will be the returning Champion and gets an automatic slot.

With it being Limited and L-10 and Revo and no WORLD shoot maybe we can score some more slots and get a good turnout!!!!!

So let's hear it............

Carmoney

Sweeney

Keen

Miculek

More to come........The more the Merrier !!!!

HOP

I came into USPSA last summer 05

found out to late about the revolver reunion in OHIO

How do we go about winning a place at Nat"ls

I signed up wait list to late and did not win a spot

I am ready to be listed with your

top revolver names.

Just need to know how to get there.

Help Please!!!!!!!!!!

Well the shooting "Season" is just around the corner and the Nationals seem to be the finally timed for good weather and good timing for everyone to have gotten a good "year" of practice in.

So let's hear it, who plans on going to Barry in September for the USPSA Nationals.....Revolver Division?

I know Carmoney, Sweeney, myself have won slots, Jerry will be the returning Champion and gets an automatic slot.

With it being Limited and L-10 and Revo and no WORLD shoot maybe we can score some more slots and get a good turnout!!!!!

So let's hear it............

Carmoney

Sweeney

Keen

Miculek

More to come........The more the Merrier !!!!

HOP

I came into USPSA last summer 05

found out to late about the revolver reunion in OHIO

How do we go about winning a place at Nat"ls

I signed up wait list to late and did not win a spot

I am ready to be listed with your

top revolver names.

Just need to know how to get there.

Help Please!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Forums, Cheatahs!! :)

One more wheelgunner sounds great to me. :P

I don't think slots will be so "in demand" as last year due to no world shoot and a split venue.

In May when the list is opened just get on it as soon as you can, Pretty simple I have heard as I have been lucky enough to not need the list in the past.

As far as Hotels, I have always stayed at the Altoff just slightly North of Quincy.

It is a family run operation (Jerry stays here usually) and has a indoor pool, and jacuzi for resting up after a long hard day of shooting (and walking up the HILL).

See Ya'll there!

Hopalong

• 1 month later...

Ring , Ring,

Hi Tom, this is your Section Coordinator calling, we pulled your name from the drawing today for a slot to the Revolver Nationals at PASA park.

Its official, I'm in. Glad I didn't have to stay up 'til mnidnight to do the waiting list thing.

See ya in Barry.

It would just break my little, pea-pickin' heart for Waltermitty to have to make the trip from Oklahoma all by his lonesome, so I am doing everything I can to get a slot. I went to Party Galaxy over the weekend, but they were all sold out of "Jerry" Halloween masks. I may have to work some magic on the waiting list!

It would just break my little, pea-pickin' heart for Waltermitty to have to make the trip from Oklahoma all by his lonesome, so I am doing everything I can to get a slot. I went to Party Galaxy over the weekend, but they were all sold out of "Jerry" Halloween masks. I may have to work some magic on the waiting list!

ROTFLMFAO!

I've already got a window seat reserved for you for the round trip flight with same day service to Barry Illinois. We'll both work on the slots! I sent an email to our local Section insider to see if there was any news.

Maybe if you tried the Elvira consume it would work better with the folks we gotta bribe! :lol:

I recived my slot for nationals at the club shoot saturday looking forward to shooting with all of you revo shooter in Sept. Is there going to be a revolver squad, do I need add your names to squad request sheet or will they just group us up.

Smithy625, Welcome aboard!!!

If there are enough it is likely there will be more than 1 revolver squad. :)

Also, like last year Nationals will be self squadding with a few exceptions so you may be able to pick your spot then. But my suggestion is to use the sheet and pick who you would like to go and dance with.

Congrats on getting one, looking forward to many new and smiling faces.

Hopalong

Edit to add:

That being said, I will more than likely be shooting Limited this year. B)

Edited by hopalong

OK,

Several with slots already.....

Let's hear it who already has the slots.....

Miculek

Sweeney

Carmoney

Carden

Smith

Ulfers

Mainus

Keen

Spruiell

Walsh

Vastlectia

Lafave

Perdue

Nesbitt

That is 14 already....even before "first come first served" slots

Memory is going with the hair.....who else?

HOP

Edited by hopalong

Looks like a bunch of Revos are staying at the Ice House this year. If its raining can I catch a ride so I don't have to get wet on the Harley.

Is it to early to start planning where Cliff is going to buy us all dinner again. :)

Tom

Looks like a bunch of Revos are staying at the Ice House this year. If its raining can I catch a ride so I don't have to get wet on the Harley.

Is it to early to start planning where Cliff is going to buy us all dinner again. :)

Tom

No problem Tom...gotchyer back...

Jeff