Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dtc06 - Forum Get Together?

I've got 26, so far. I've also invited TT and MM2, and we'll probably pick up a couple of stragglers. If you can make it, please let me know, so I can keep track and update our reservation, if we need to!!! :D Here's who I've got so far - please correct me if I'm missing someone...

AustinMike

Bear23

BigLucky

carinab

cautery

DJPolo

eerw +3

geezer-lock

Genghis +2

Merlin_Orr

nm3gr +2

scorch +1

shred +1

smokshwn

TBF

waltermitty

XRe

Edited by XRe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just adding to the post above... ;) Thanks for the updates... Please let me know as things change. We have a reservation for 8pm. They will do seperate tickets. There will be a 15% gratuity added to your bill, since we're a large party and all. If we're over 25 people, they'll have to split us into multiple tables, which shouldn't be a big deal, I guess.

Just wanted to take a moment to thank XRe for setting up the BE.com get together. I had a wonderful time, and the meal was (of course) wonderful. I don't know the numbers, but it was a pretty significant group of BE'ers.... What... 40+ Dave?

Thanks again Dave for setting up the meeting/dinner. Thanks to DJP for the really neat name tags and the folks from Austin that provided the calendars. What an evening getting to meet so many good folks.

Let do it again at Space City!

David C

The name tags were sweet, Chethro :D

We had a reservation for 28 - we filled that, plus two more 4-top tables, so, I'm figuring around 35-38 or so. Robert brought along several folks from the match staff, rounding our party out. We pretty much had half of the place to ourselves :lol: Sweet...

Actually, guys (and gals), all I did was make a count and a reservation. It wouldn't have been so successful if you hadn't shown up :D

I think Sharyn's setting us up for Space City - I'm planning on being there (but I might skip out early from dinner if I decide to go home on Saturday night)... :D