Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pimp Gun

Merlin Orr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. merlin, the single stack I'm going to build you will look like a PIMP MASTER ownes it. Blue, Nickle, gold & pearl grips. OH YEH.

Oh No! Please not that one. It is going to be a real shooter - not a beauty queen! ;)

Although, upon reflection, if it blinds half the competition and nauseates the other half.....Hmmm. Maybe... :lol:

Oh man! That "thing" with the flash suppressor actually made me cringe :(

Personally I think the black fake ivory is not nearly pimp enough. No self respecting pimp would be caught dead without pearl grips. The gold and pearl grips sound just about right. If something on the gun isn't pearl or nickle, then it needs to be gold for the "just right" pimp look. Sights, trigger, basically all controls need to be gold.

Then again, someone near you needs to slap some sense back into you ;)

A real pimp uses a wheelgun with a cylinder that keeps spinning even after he's stopped firing it. And blue lights that illuminate the inside of the trigger guard from the gun's internals. And if you can hang... but ONLY if you can hang... the sight inserts can be shaped like little red cherries.

A real pimp uses a wheelgun with a cylinder that keeps spinning even after he's stopped firing it. And blue lights that illuminate the inside of the trigger guard from the gun's internals. And if you are hung... but ONLY if you are really hung... the sight inserts can be shaped like little red cherries.

Wow! ;)

A real pimp uses a wheelgun with a cylinder that keeps spinning even after he's stopped firing it. And blue lights that illuminate the inside of the trigger guard from the gun's internals. And if you are hung... but ONLY if you are really hung... the sight inserts can be shaped like little red cherries.

Wow! ;)

Now, Merlin, I see some manipulation of my quote, you naughty boy! :P

MO: You need one of those Rock Island Armory bright-nickel .38 Supers! Dirt cheap!

Mike

I have been "a gonna" buy one of the RIA psitols for quite a while but have never followed through on it. I AM going to find a source and get one of those puppies asap. I believe a Super in nickel will be the start of an outstanding "Pimper."

Don't we have a forum member that deals RIAs?

Rumor has it that some "Guy" from Ohio is going to have the Ultimate "Pimp Gun" shortly.

The guy was talking about his gun at the last match. Maybe he can post a pic when it gets back(hint, hint).

Its going to be something to talk about. :blink::P:D

Flyin40

I saw it with my own eyes lastnight and even fondled it a bit (can I say that in a gun forum? :unsure: ) It's going to cause a comotion for sure...

Rumor has it that some "Guy" from Ohio is going to have the Ultimate "Pimp Gun" shortly.

The guy was talking about his gun at the last match. Maybe he can post a pic when it gets back(hint, hint).

Flyin40

I saw it with my own eyes lastnight and even fondled it a bit (can I say that in a gun forum? :unsure: ) It's going to cause a comotion for sure...

I MUST SEE this gun you speak of! ????

The two pimpiest guns I have ever seen comercially available are some of the Taurus guns (like this one)

OK, this one made me laugh.

Then I got scared when I realized there really must be a market for these. :mellow:

Yep the Stainless, Gold, and Mother of Peal grip Taurus guns are quite good sellers. The Spectrum Blue and Gold Titanium revolvers aren't bad either.

The best, however, was the special run of the small 38spl revolvers in blue with gold trim and pink mother of pearl grips we had back in the summer. Sadly, I no longer have any pictures...

Flyin40

I'm sure the official unveiling will be soon!

Flyin40

I'm sure the official unveiling will be soon!

Alright already, post a pic "Speedy". :ph34r::ph34r: We want to see it. :lol:

Flyin40

For full effect, get your teeth capped with alternating gold and silver for that evil sneer before you bust a cap.

I really like the addition of the "evil sneer" enhancement!

Why not alternating nickel and brass shell casings?

For full effect, get your teeth capped with alternating gold and silver for that evil sneer before you bust a cap.

Pimps don't go halfway, dude. It should be silver and gold casings, or you're just wastin' a playa's time.

Edited by jkrispies

Pimps don't go halfway, dude. It should be silver and gold casings, or you're just wastin' a playa's time.

BUT, will it match my wardrobe???? :lol:

post-2898-1137712760_thumb.jpg

wsg.jpg

High polish surface treatment.

Color case hardened frame.

High luster blue slide and small parts.

Gold inlay logo work and signature.

Genuine ivory grips (standard grips are also supplied).

Deluxe presentation case.

Letter of Authenticity signed by Bill Wilson.