Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to buy a slide for Shadow 2?

darthdively

Nothing broken. All good. I have a OR slide and I want to have a slide for USPSA production div for when I feel a little extra. Where does one find a slide? I just don't want to keep taking off the optic and then put it back on and resight it.

Thanks in advance!

Keep an eye on the classifieds here.  That's about it.  CZ USA imports complete guns, not slides.  Your other option is to get a Bull shadow upper for CO and use your factory slide with the rear sight plate on it for production.  

On 3/1/2024 at 9:58 AM, LuvDog said:

contact stuart from CZC.  

Cajun sells them too

This. I bought one from him a couple of years ago. He advertised it here. 

Optic Ready frames seem to be commonly available, so grab one of those and throw the iron site plate on it. Then you have a backup slide that you can put your optic on if you need to. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 3:25 PM, blackss06 said:

I bought one off here a few years back for the same reason. Think I shot a single match with it and it’s been sitting in the safe ever since. 

Wanna sell it?

• 3 months later...

I also bought a complete upper here a few years back so I can swap from Production to CO by just pulling the slide stop pin.  Makes a nice package, especially for a newer shooter.

If you find a new stock cz slide it will require fitting the rails are usually too fat and require milling and chamfering to fit the frame. Just a heads up. Any used slide will fit. Might be easiest to buy a complete gun and sell the frame like stated above.