Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Refinement And Repetition 2: Principles Of Performance

Steve Anderson

Pardon me if my posts become overly verbose and eloquent...I just began the next book and am in full synonym mode!!!!!!

It will include more dry fire drills (and you thought there couldn't be anymore! :))

It will include live fire drills, including the best movement drill ever.

It will slice, dice, chop and blend and make you a GM without even buying a gun!!!! :)

Seriously, I'm hard at work on it and very excited about it...

SA

• 1 month later...
He's getting closer folks and from what I've seen of it (almost all of it - doing some pre-production proofing and compiling!)

It is well worth the wait! Just awesome!

Cool. BTW, I'm an English teacher (not that you could tell from some of my posts), and I'll be happy to offer an extra set of eyes if you guys would like some proofing help. John

• 5 months later...

Steve,

If the next book is anything like the first one it will be fantastic.

I have mentioned before that I use your book with the Dry Fire page on MattBurkett.com and in about 10 months have worked through U, D, C, and am one good classifier from B.

'A' here I come thanks to you. Maybe the new book will be what I need.

By the way, will you be at the Nationals in Barry this year (L, L-10, Revo)? I would be nice to get to meet you in person.

Jim

• 2 months later...

The book is d-u-n done and I just got the almost final cover from the photographer. I plan to begin taking pre-orders in a few days...

Thanks so much for the kind words all...It's been a tough year for me and you just don't know how much it means that I've been able to help some of you in you quest for better shooting.

SA

Steve, I know that it's still *probably* too early, but is there any chance that you'll have some copies to sell this weekend at the Pickaway match?

-Micah B

Edited by Pharaoh Bender

The Pickaway (Circleville) USPSA match (if that is the one you are talking about) won't be this weekend, but next...the first Saturday in Nov.

Steve will likely be stuck out of town and I will be running the match for him.

I don't think his book is in from the printer yet.

(Dang...that's like 3 strikes.) :)

The Pickaway (Circleville) USPSA match (if that is the one you are talking about) won't be this weekend, but next...the first Saturday in Nov.

Steve will likely be stuck out of town and I will be running the match for him.

I don't think his book is in from the printer yet.

(Dang...that's like 3 strikes.) :)

:blink: Sorry, my sun dial has been off on the account that it gets dark by 3:30PM anymore. I meant next weekend :D

Ahh Flex, it's always nice to see ya, so it's more like 1 1/2 strikes :)

• 2 weeks later...