Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Most Wonderful Creatures On Earth, The Dog Family

dajarrel

1st is Our youngest, about 9 months old, plan worn out from being a Beagle.

2nd is Momma and her girls at Chritmas.

I don't know why ;) but I didn't picture you with Beagles. I pictured you with Jack Russles, Grey Hounds or something else fast.

n2ipsc,

Can so relate....we have to hide anything plastic-wrapped(think bread loaves) in the oven...man I hope she doesn't learn how to open it :huh:

We're really lucky, she doesn't drool much.

You see a Chihuahua and you mutter under your breath, "My dog craps bigger than that!"

:lol: Aint that the truth

I love my big beautiful dog...gotta get a pic up here

• 2 weeks later...

hey folks, just read the past posts, and laughed, because i can really relate.....i just got back from SMM3G, i drove from san antonio tx, in a rented dodge magnum, WHY! because my regular commuting car doesn't have a back seat large enough for my big brown dog to lay down and stretch out in.

you know your dog has too many friends, when at match registration, the person behind the counter asks, " where's SCOUT". or the people at the match know your dogs name but can't remember yours. then there's my favorite, "don't come back next year, unless you bring SCOUT too"

ya just gotta love'em........trapr

• 3 years later...
I just finished the book Marley and Me. A must read if you are a dog person. Although don't try to finish it on the plane home. I had to stop four times :o Hugged my two labs THEN kissed the wife when I got home.

This is a thread that needs to be revived.

I just watched "Marley and Me"; great freaking movie. I recently had to put down my 12 year old german shepherd. I just could not imagine having to do it with three kids acutely aware of what is happening.

• 2 weeks later...

I moved to AZ about three years ago. Three of the things I miss most from back home are my sister, dog and the great lakes.

post-18709-1241495354_thumb.jpg

I hope to get a vizsla once I own a place with enough space.

Golden retrievers here.

It can be raining and snowing and sleeting and they're ready to go out as long as you're coming too.

This way its a whole pack experience so its ok.

"Humans think they rule world because of opposable thumb...not true...is because they invented peanut butter they rule world."

Trixie