Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Major dying?

drdre352

5 minutes ago, MHicks said:

In my area for some years they had a SS vs Production only match. It was pretty popular. Most shooters who shoot other divisions also have Production or SS guns. But eventually they just started allowing the other divisions to get more shooters signed up. 

I'd shoot a match like that. It'd be fun. I probably wouldn't travel more than a couple hundred miles for it

Locally we have a IDPA major that does that every year. It's always Revo, their version of SS, and CCP which is the more compact division. All fun divisions that no one really shoots. It forces you to pick one and is a good time. All those divisions are basically dead at every other match.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, MHicks said:

In my area for some years they had a SS vs Production only match. It was pretty popular. Most shooters who shoot other divisions also have Production or SS guns. But eventually they just started allowing the other divisions to get more shooters signed up. 

Sounds like what happened at iron sight Nationals this year 🤣🤣

45 minutes ago, MHicks said:

That was just like the Battle in the Bluegrass match of years past. Lo-cap only, Production and SS.