Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC WORLD SHOOT Results and Other Discussion

8 hours ago, Racinready300ex said:

So you read what I said, you just didn't understand it.

Because I made two statements. First was that it would be a advantage, and why I think that. And the second that it would depend on what nearly identical means. If you're saying they weren't the same then that's vary different information that what I was commenting on. 

Wow some people can't let go..  they were not the same or even similar they were very different not vary different.

Maybe next time instead of critiquing an honest and factual response you should spring for a ticket and indulge yourself in participating in a match of this level.. live the dream.. instead of living a life of assumptions.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, rgunner1 said:

Wow some people can't let go..  they were not the same or even similar they were very different not vary different.

Maybe next time instead of critiquing an honest and factual response you should spring for a ticket and indulge yourself in participating in a match of this level.. live the dream.. instead of living a life of assumptions.

I'm not sure where you're lost at. 

I'm not claiming the stages were the same. I commented on someone post that said they were. Perhaps you should of quoted someone else. Makes me wonder, can you read?

16 minutes ago, rgunner1 said:

In fact, can you quote me where I claim the stages are the same? 

I think the best you're going to find is when I said "depends what nearly identical means" hint, this is a call back (do you know what that means?) to someone else's comment about the stages being nearly identical. I have not claimed that they were, I've only commented on what that would mean if it accurate. 

57 minutes ago, Racinready300ex said:

I'm not sure where you're lost at. 

I'm not claiming the stages were the same. I commented on someone post that said they were. Perhaps you should of quoted someone else. Makes me wonder, can you read?

Sure can old mate.. see you in SA in 2025 ! On a podium!

• 2 weeks later...

I think most of it was at the closing ceremony... semi-formal massive outdoor buffet in high temperatures and very high humidity with lots of people, standing around and alcohol.  I think only Yee-min and another competitor's parent there dropped out of the US people  Seemed mighty fast for food poisoning in those cases.  Probably some covids running around too.

I got some kind of stomach bug around then, but who knows exactly when/where.  

During the match there was plenty of medical staff onsite at the range and they didn't seem much busier than I'd expect at any other 1200-person tropical match.

20 minutes ago, shred said:

During the match there was plenty of medical staff onsite at the range and they didn't seem much busier than I'd expect at any other 1200-person tropical match.

Thanks for putting it into better perspective. I've only got to talk to RS in person about it.