Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

365x macro

Raz22582

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took the Macro to the range a couple times so far.

The trigger and slide were a little stiff at first but smoothed up considerably after a few boxes.

The sights are dead on from the factory.

Functioned with every load that I tried and loaded the mags full to 17 rounds.

Polymer coated rounds leave fouling in the comp but a few full power JHP and the fouling was gone.

I haven't determined if the comp reduces muzzle rise yet but the full power loads really bark!!!

Is there a recommendation for a holster for the macro? I went to buy one but the two holsters in stock at the store did not fit. Both were 365XL holsters. First was a bravo and it was not going to work. Second was a safari land that would work if you jammed it in unlike a XL. Ended up walking out with a XL knowing I would be back lol 

47 minutes ago, Raz22582 said:

Teir one has them out

I thought they may. Just didn’t check. I like tier 1, minus their wait times haha. Took six weeks for me to get the MSP Flex mag pouch to convert my original MSP. But I do like their products

7 hours ago, X5SigChris said:

I thought they may. Just didn’t check. I like tier 1, minus their wait times haha. Took six weeks for me to get the MSP Flex mag pouch to convert my original MSP. But I do like their products

Just ordered one from them. It said 12-5 business days. I’ll let you know. 

1 hour ago, fireman1776 said:

Just ordered one from them. It said 12-5 business days. I’ll let you know. 

To be fair and paint the whole picture. It took 21 days for the first one. It was the wrong one and then around the same for the second (correct one). Could have been a three week wait but life happens. 

Just picked one up myself. It's everything I've wanted. Was going to get the hellcat with the comp but this is a much better looking setup IMO. Haven't decided what dot I'll get but I'm think the holosun 407k will be it. 

3 hours ago, Bakerjd said:

Just picked one up myself. It's everything I've wanted. Was going to get the hellcat with the comp but this is a much better looking setup IMO. Haven't decided what dot I'll get but I'm think the holosun 407k will be it. 

Yes that is what I have eps is nice but I can’t justify the $130 extra dollars right now or so