Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

365x macro

Raz22582

On 9/21/2022 at 4:44 PM, PhotoRecon said:

I went with Whole Guns and it turned out to be a great holster IMHO.

Screenshot_20220921-144212_Chrome.jpg

Looks like good kydex option! Mine actually fits an old Canik holster - at least works for now. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/21/2022 at 7:36 AM, Lior said:

Since getting into IPSC more than a decade go, I've been buying and selling guns like crazy. My last carry gun was a Glock 19MOS Gen5 with an SCS red dot. I gave it away to a relative and have replaced it with a Sig P365 XMACRO.

This is my fourth P365 family member gun and is a very interesting breed. Shot recovery and high speed is much better than on my previous XL owing to the length of the grip and comp. The gun is in a class of its own for shootability, carryability and stopping power (besting than my previous all-time favorite, a 9mm Bul Commander). I use an XL length grip for running and carrying the gun in a groin holster, and have a Sig Romeo Zero red dot. 

Currently I cannot imagine replacing this gun for EDC. It's really good. I'm imagining that it's legal for IPSC Standard Division but have no plans to shoot it in competition.

Good information - thanks!

On 9/21/2022 at 4:39 PM, X5SigChris said:

I did like the feel of it. I wouldn’t say I have regrets yet, but I wish I dug into the holster situation before I impulsed and just got the XL 

Is now for IDPA - Carry Optics!

22 minutes ago, X5SigChris said:

Can that be shot in IDPA? I know minimal about IDPA but funny you bring it up because I’m shooting one with a buddy in three weeks. 

Yes - ported barrels or sides that act as comp are now legal. 

• 1 month later...

I just put the order in for a W model 365 macro (No comp). I have an XL already, but I really want to have suppressor height sights on a carry gun to co-witness the dot. I was contemplating just ordering the grip module, but its cheaper to just order the macro than to buy 3 17 round mags.