Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What is your favorite light bearing holster?

Hello all, I finally got a couple of lights for my pistols and I’m looking for recommendations on holsters for them. 

Specifically looking for an IWB for my g19 with a TLR-1 and an OWB holster for my g34 with a TLR-1. 

I couldn’t find many brands that I recognized that had what I needed. Thanks in advance 

Turns out a local mom and pop shop made a few of mine for me.  Pop is a soon to be retired local cop.  The only downside is they made them more for like CCW purposes.  The grip of the gun almost feels like it is up in my armpit.  But they used Tek Loks, so one of these days I will get around to fixing that with some sort of hanger or dropped and offset piece.

Comp-Tac international holster is a great OWB holster for competition. MidwayUSA was having a great sale over the weekend, I bought 2 of them. One for my G34 with TLR1, and one for my kids STI. 

9 hours ago, Chills1994 said:

Turns out a local mom and pop shop made a few of mine for me.  Pop is a soon to be retired local cop.  The only downside is they made them more for like CCW purposes.  The grip of the gun almost feels like it is up in my armpit.  But they used Tek Loks, so one of these days I will get around to fixing that with some sort of hanger or dropped and offset piece.

Are they still selling them? They have a website or anything?

On 6/27/2022 at 9:50 AM, looking4reloadingdeals said:

Are they still selling them? They have a website or anything?

Yes, they do.

Try this :

https://five0holsters.com/

I bought 3 holsters off them .  My total was $195 , so that averages out to $65 each.   This was back in January (before all this inflation stuff hit us all).

Here are some pics:

17D330BC-52FB-4B33-93BF-08929B1CA662.thumb.jpeg.13795f17e8b1c69864a6ebb3e3931a6c.jpeg

Sig 1911 with a TLR (1 or 2 or 2HL) with both the flashlight and laser.

what I can’t get to scale down small enough pic-wise is a CZ SP01 with a similar TLR light/laser combo.

Edited by Chills1994

More:

13D417DC-AC58-4F88-932C-1E135F632EDF.thumb.jpeg.5c6ae540d35d41da6a0c3b7e8dac0fbc.jpeg

Beretta Langdon model with a Steiner Light and Single Beam Aiming Laser (SBAL)

DISCLAIMER:  I am in NO way related to the folks at FiveO holsters.  Nor am I quasi sponsored or otherwise compensated by them.  Just a happy customer who lucked into finding a local company who could make stuff to fit my lights.  

Edited by Chills1994

Hammer Armament and TXC holsters have amazing fit, finish, and construction. Edges are all smoothed and buffed.

T1C holsters are below both in terms of fit and fishing. The construction is solid though, just rough around the edges.

Midwest Tactical Solutions finish is pretty good. Edges were smooth and clean. The sight channel is a little crooked on my sample. Doesnt affect function at all, just cosmetic. They have a lot of configuration for a unique look, which was what I was looking for.

Hammer Armament, T1C, MWTS, Phlster

1uhvU7Z.jpg