Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Scammer

ghost21

WINCHESTERPRIMERS.COM

Dont use this one, Buddy of mine told me they had primers, checked it out !  First the phone number isnt working, 2nd, they had  a chat with techs, Tech was iffy about answering question as in not answering! 3rd will not accept debit/credit card as payment !

They had every primer made listed as in stock, the first red flag for me was how cheap the prices were, heck even hazmat was only listed as $35

Damn this crazy S**T has broght allthe worms out of the woodwork. Just have to be on your toes!

Yeah I put this one in the questionable reloading site list. Should pin a thread for all these scumbags. They are getting better at designing websites to look legitimate so a guy really has to trust his gut. 

Just about any new website ending in what you want.com (Winchesterprimers.com, coltguns.com, federalprimers.com, etc.) is gonna be a scam. 

All, do your due diligence in buying from the internet. Only buy from trusted sites, when buying online, only use a payment method that you can stop or reverse, and if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Anyone remember this old saying?

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

Don't prove that old proverb to be true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is another one: Alphex Firearms

Business Alert:

Complainants reported to BBB that after ordering products from this business, their products were not delivered and the company did not respond to their requests for service. BBB's investigation verified that Alphex Firearms is an imposter business. Its website identifies a residential address affiliated with a Federal Firearms License (FFL) number. This residential address in Lawrence, Kansas and the FFL number is NOT affiliated with Alphex Firearms. The imposter Alphex Firearms states on their website that they have a "store" at this location; BBB confirmed there is no store at this location. The actual physical address of Alphex Firearms is unknown.