Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gen 5 G34 Mags

Flea

I'm looking to buy some +5/6 base pads to add to Glock OEM 17 round mags. Need them to fit the CO gauge. I've looked through the Glock forum for the past year and didn't really see any posts that discuss what will work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Taylor Freelance fits the gauge just fine and have been trouble free.  I saw enough people have issues with the Taran Tactical extensions (feeding, not length) that I went with the TFs and have no regrets. 

I’ve used taran tactical when I shot a legion and now use them for my 34. They’re easy to strip down and clean between stages. 
I can get 23 in the mag with no problem. If I try 23+1 it’ll usually cause a malfunction. 

My recommendation is to buy or borrow a magazine gauge before you get bumped to open. 

I have magazine extension on few Glock magazines and the are supposed to make the 140 mm gauge but none of them will make it. 

I never shot a big match with the Glock 34 so they were never measured. 

On 12/19/2021 at 10:34 PM, 66L said:

Taylor Freelance fits the gauge just fine and have been trouble free.  I saw enough people have issues with the Taran Tactical extensions (feeding, not length) that I went with the TFs and have no regrets. 

I have 5 of the Taylor Freelance +5 base pads and they all fit in the gauge with no problem.