Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ LE/Mil dealer (with any current stock)

CTJer

Looking to make the switch to the Shadow 2.  I’d really like to pick up the OR Shadow 2, but I’d settle for the non-optic ready at this point. 

Does anyone know of a LE dealer with any in stock currently?

I’ve called half a dozen dealers without any luck, so I figured someone here might have a lead on a dealer. 

7 hours ago, 18111811 said:

cajun gun works has the regular shadow in stock for mil/lea few days ago

Looked the other day an didn’t see any.   Emailed after your post and Kelly from CGW said they just sold both yesterday.  Damn. 

2 hours ago, pcar157 said:

There are several (sku 91251) on Gb in the $1,500 - $1,600 range; have to add sales tax (if you are in a sales tax state) and the Gb fee of 1% to that number.

Yeah, kinda why I’m trying to take advantage of the discount.  

Not to be a downer, but I asked one of my local FFLs who's also a LE/MIL CZ dealer a couple months ago about a P-01 and he said most popular pistols will be out of stock as they were snapped up quickly from the beginning of the pandemic and the current wait time for pre-orders from CZ was up to a year(!).  The only online dealer I've seen with any stock ever is CGW as mentioned.  Good luck to you!

Regular S2's are trickling into distributors again (Crow says they've got a dozen split between Blues and Grays as-of now, plus Oranges).  S2ORs are coming in, but in smaller numbers and snapped up right away.

No idea how that works for LE/Mil though.

If you are a veteran and you have a military base nearby, then you can go to the BX/PX and buy it there…no sales tax and I was surprised with the selection of higher end CZs…both Offutt AFB and Ft Leavenworth had a couple shadow oranges as of a few days ago when I was browsing 

good luck

• 3 weeks later...

CTJer, 

A local gun store to my area typically has a good stock of CZs with the MIL/LE pricing.  I haven't been there for a little while, so not sure what their current stock is, but it's worth a call 

PM incoming. 

• 8 months later...
On 9/17/2022 at 12:01 PM, 18111811 said:

Any confirmation that this program is now dead due to the colt merger?

I looked on their website this week and there’s only a few pistols available and the shadow 2 is no longer one of them. The dealers list is very small now and my local one is no longer on the list. Something for sure has changed.