Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New P320 Thumb rest..

Rich406

I contacted Joel @ Aligns about a left-hand version of their thumb rest and he said there is enough interest that they will be developing one. They have several projects ahead of it though. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, X5SigChris said:

I saw on instagram where RHT made a holster to fit. It was a custom holster though so you’d have to call. They already said they will not mass produce them but time will tell if it takes off. 

Fits the same holster they make for the GG. 

11 hours ago, bluedevil008 said:

How does cutting down the grip change anything for your support hand?  You're not changing the center axis of the grip because you can't move the magazine, trigger, and slide lever in relation to each other?

It actually doesn't. My bad for adding that portion.  I was trying to describe how small her hands are and that she can reach it. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, open17 said:

FWIW,  Just got a reply from RHT about a X5 holster using the Odin Armory

thumbrest.  From RHT Sales:

"That thumbrest will start the holster at $300".       Ouch.

I saw on IG that Odin came out with a V2. Apparently this one is on a springer hinge and will accommodate more current holsters.

4 hours ago, X5SigChris said:

I saw on IG that Odin came out with a V2. Apparently this one is on a springer hinge and will accommodate more current holsters.

The little video is impressive.    Looks like they are taking pre-orders first of September.

I wonder what the price is going to be?   Guessing $150ish?

10 minutes ago, open17 said:

The little video is impressive.    Looks like they are taking pre-orders first of September.

I wonder what the price is going to be?   Guessing $150ish?

I’d imagine that’s about right for price. Is it just me or does it seem to be pretty far back? 

18 hours ago, X5SigChris said:

I’d imagine that’s about right for price. Is it just me or does it seem to be pretty far back? 

I think they are trying to push for more of the American open style grip vs the Euro ipsc open forward raked style

Edited by mrvip27

I’d like to try one out to see how it feels. I don’t think I would put it on my CO gun personally but it never hurts trying out new things. Honestly, there are times that I want to take the thumb rest off my CO gun completely lol. Really screwed up my carry draw when I finally went and practiced that again but that’s my fault 

6 hours ago, X5SigChris said:

I’d like to try one out to see how it feels. I don’t think I would put it on my CO gun personally but it never hurts trying out new things. Honestly, there are times that I want to take the thumb rest off my CO gun completely lol. Really screwed up my carry draw when I finally went and practiced that again but that’s my fault 

All depends on your grip/style etc. Some people like it and it works, others say it causes their dot tracking to be worse.

Just gotta test it yourself.

I use the Align slide stop.  I like it for the "flat on table" starts so I don't pop the mag out.  Fits my GX holster and helps me with the recoil control of the gun.    I wish the "pad" was back towards the shooter about half way or more.

Edited by oddjob