Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SPEE-DE-CAPPER

They released a new YouTube video of how it functions. Pretty ingenious design.

As fast as a Lee APP. 
No cost information, but I can imagine it would cost 2 or more times more than the Lee APP.

No relations to this company. Sorry can’t seem to delete the duplicate YouTube video.

I tried to paste a link, but ended up being embedded instead.

Edited by Longhill
Duplicate video

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Phoenix1977 said:

Does the Lee also size? I would rather have a machine that only decaps, no sizing.

The Lee APP is designed to decap only, not resize.  I have one and use it for depriming .40 and 9mm.  It works flawlessly and fast, with the Lee 4 tube case loader and collimator I have on it.

On 5/14/2021 at 6:25 AM, louu said:

They are selling the few they made on ebay and gunbroker but they are ridiculous thinking they are going to get $1000 for one. You could probably buy a 750 with a case feeder for that much. https://www.ebay.com/itm/265153427418

It's not even guaranteed to work 

Hopefully Lee will buy the Patton and sell them cheap

Why would anyone want to spent that kind of money on a prototype with no guarantee that it will work?  For that kind of money, you'd be better off buying a CP2000 which includes a case feeder and the capability to do much more that just decap.   

7 minutes ago, 67isb said:

Why would anyone want to spent that kind of money on a prototype with no guarantee that it will work?  For that kind of money, you'd be better off buying a CP2000 which includes a case feeder and the capability to do much more that just decap.   

You’ll be surprised to see more people buying it. Like you, a CP2000 is a better choice. Heck, with the money I’m going to spend ont he CP, I’d rather buy an RL1100 so I can load too.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 650 tool head with a Lee universal decapper that smokes through the cases when used in my 650 with the shell feeder.  Something like 500 cases in 15 minutes. It may not look as cool as that gadget but it works great for me.

Edited by Tom S.

On 5/14/2021 at 7:25 AM, louu said:

They are selling the few they made on ebay and gunbroker but they are ridiculous thinking they are going to get $1000 for one. You could probably buy a 750 with a case feeder for that much. https://www.ebay.com/itm/265153427418

It's not even guaranteed to work 

Hopefully Lee will buy the Patton and sell them cheap

The 10 test and trial units are obsolete and never to be made again...so yes the price reflects that and would be for investors .....that's about what it cost to make those units... the new design is ready to be test machined....we expect that made in quantities the cost will be way less.YES..a big company needs to buy the patten!!...I am ready to retire!

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say thank you for everyone that posted here about the Lee APP. I probably wouldn't have even thought about it if not for this thread. I got one from midwayusa using my birthday discount, it was so cheap it was practically free lol. I can't believe how fast it is.