Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig Romero 3 Max and XL

rishii

Any feedback by users of those sight, human nature is to grumble about stuff that breaks, and not praise stuff works (unless somebody asks)

if you could also include if they’re frame or slide mount and approx round count

thanks in advance 

Edited by rishii

I have 5 XL's. 4 were frame mounted on major open guns. Now 3 are on CO slides and 1 on a 22/45. 5th is a spare while one is at Sig. The buttons have been the weakest point. They stop working correctly. 

Personally I would not switch them for any other sight.

Edited by echotango

My Romeo 3xl is my favorite rds by far, however like the rest it is also prone to break. My repaired or replaced sight is scheduled to arrive Monday. Have a backup.

5 minutes ago, echotango said:

Typically once received, it's mailed out within 2 weeks. I had one that was sent out the day it was received. 

My Romeo 1 was that quick, when we weren’t in a pandemic. I was curious about now as I have to send one back tomorrow.

Thanks for the info

I was an unintentional beta tester for the rts2 having bought one when they first came out and quite frankly got a bit annoyed when the latest and greatest kept going back to get “upgraded” .

• 3 months later...

Just switched to CO after lowcap and put romeo 3 maxes on glock 34s one gun is going good at about 2k the other one stopped holding zero after 200 rounds and is on the way back to sig today.

Trying a 3MAX after a SRO died after 100 rounds - so far so good but it only has a few hundred rounds.  OF NOTE - it came with no screws holding the battery trey compartment.  I was able to cobble something together from the hardware store - SIG sent replacement ones 2 day FEDEX.