Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ga State 3-gun - Nov 20 - Match Results

South River Gun Club will be hosting the Georgia State 3-Gun on Sunday, Nov 20th. Shooting will start at 8:30am. This is a one day match. We are planning on having 2 each of Rifle, Pistol, and Shotgun plus 2 multi-gun stages and we will be using San Angelo scoring (or more to the point, it will be using us!). Entry fee is $50 with discounts for set up helpers, Juniors, and squad leaders. This will be a Trophy Only match and everyone will get a T-shirt with their entry. I will post a link to the entry blank and a round count soon. Plan on shooting a few slugs too!

Registration Form

Everyone is welcome! :D

Edited by GAPEACH

My entry form has been sent in too. Now this match is only $50. So there is no reason why we cann't have a full match. Come on open shooters, sign up for this one. Think about it , you can shoot the Area 6 and the Ga State 3 Gun championships in the same month. Now thats too much fun. :D

Thanks Cindy and Bill for having the 1st Ga State 3 Gun.

Ronnie

Couple of things about this match: we're only taking the first 80 competitors to sign up, and that's a firm number. This is being run in place of our usual monthly South River Gun Club USPSA match, so we have to limit the number of shooters to ensure we get it all done in one day, including awards. There will not be a classifier stage. And no, I don't know how many people we've already got signed up.

For any of you that have not sent in your form yet. We will waive the late fee if you will pm me at 'cgnoyes@bellsouth.net' and let me know you are coming. I will also need your t-shirt size and will take that up to Nov 3rd. Then I have to let the them know how many shirts. Hope to see you at the match! :)

does any one know, if you start with a bipod on your rifle that you have to keep it on for the rest of the match? or can it be taken off to shoot other stages. i can not find this rule and need some help on it.

thanks

Hi BEers

Does anyone have a set of CRspeed mag pouch incerts for Beretta/Taurus/Springfield XD I can get/buy in a hurry for this match? I have a new shooter that needs them. I'm going to Cherokee this weekend and it would be great if I could pick them up there.

Thanks Ronnie