Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Loading 1000 rounds without a single hiccup.

RangerTrace

I had some time to kill today, so I loaded the last 1000 projectiles I had on the shelf.  I put the stock spring back on the Armanov DAA bullet feeder fix and it worked perfectly.  Not a single double drop for the entire session.   I used to wonder why people needed a low powder sensor, but with a 1050/bullet feeder, you can sling some rounds pretty darn fast.  I'm very pleased with the setup right now.

I just loaded about three hundred on my 1050 zero malfunctions love my 1050. I was having a screw up about every two-three hundred rounds. Hadn’t cleaned my machine in a year so I done that a couple days ago and that has solved the screw up issue lol.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
9 hours ago, Ccampo1129 said:

Best feeling in the world. I seem to never be able to avoid 9-10 upside down casings per 500 rounds. Can’t seem to fix that issue. 

Yeah, i have that same issue with coated bullets.  I've tried every combination of the plastic shims and can't get to 100%.   But with jacketed or plated, it works perfectly!!

Trace, your old story reminds me of my days in maintenance at the paper mill  where I worked ,

If that dang thing ran good for a week or two we all would get nervous, because we knew a wreck was coming. and Usually did.

• 2 weeks later...