Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lok Grips on your TSO Picture and Info request

minnesota1

10 hours ago, muncie21 said:

Select CZ75 and from there you'll get a drop down menu where you can select TS and TSO.  I believe the only difference is the length, as the TSO would require a shorter grip because of the magwell. 

Indeed, i can confirm this. TS grips are just shorter at the bottem, the mounting hole is in the same place as a CZ75 variant grip. This means that many non TS grips can be cut down to fit a TS.

3 hours ago, Hennig said:

If you want Palmswells, ensure you order Shadow 2 Palmswells and for the love of god ask for the HIGH TOP CUT.

What’s the high top cut?

ill be getting the thin roughnecks. The bogies where too aggressive a feel for me so I got the  roughnecks on my S2.  I have smaller hands so the palm wells are a no go for me. 

Edited by minnesota1

1 hour ago, minnesota1 said:

What’s the high top cut?

ill be getting the thin roughnecks. The bogies where too aggressive a feel for me so I got the  roughnecks on my S2.  I have smaller hands so the palm wells are a no go for me. 

It eliminates the hump or flare  on the top portion of the grips. It looks like these if you don’t get the high top cut.

7-B48-EFE2-3-EE3-4441-8-CC9-9254-ECBE7-E

I just spoke with LOK about that, he said just order Shadow 2 grips cut for the mag well. I put the LOK palm swells from my S2 on the TSO without the mag well and they fit fine. This will get you the thinner upper portion on the grips. 

On 11/16/2019 at 12:02 AM, minnesota1 said:

What’s the high top cut?

ok so the first set I ordered - Shadow 2 Palmswell Bogies - came with a straight horizontal cut on the grips. Functional, but ugly. See red grips below.

Asking for the high top cut gets you the standard top profile from the thin bogies/factory grips. Looks 100x better. Should be the standard spec if you ask me. See grey grips below.

B4149DB1-0D47-4C5B-8FC5-369BB7832C95.jpeg

9860291A-1C46-4447-ADCB-339DF38E2C96.jpeg