Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LWRC SMG-45

9 hours ago, davsco said:

looks badass indeed!  and from what i've read, a badass (ie hefty) price tag to go along with it!  needs a stamp?  mag cost and availability?  9mm version coming?

Like anything LWRC it's expensive.  Retail is $2995.  Mags are $60 from LWRC but UMP mags appear to be available elsewhere for around $45.  It is multicaliber and I'm told there will be a 9mm conversion in the future.  It uses a delayed blowback recoil system and has very light recoil compared to your typical 9mm AR.  I can't wait to see how the 9mm version shoots!  It is a pistol, so no stamp required.

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2019 at 10:04 AM, Norther said:

We just got one of these in the gun store where I work part time. It is very nice indeed. Unfortunately the price tag is too. 

Yep. I'd be all over it, but too steep for me.... and I shoot an MPX!

3 minutes ago, Acer2428 said:

Yep. I'd be all over it, but too steep for me.... and I shoot an MPX!

I don't know if all of them do this, but this one turns into a jam o matic if you touch the magazine while shooting.  I sold it already to fund a LANTAC .300BLK pistol.

• 2 months later...
On 10/14/2019 at 12:21 PM, RangerTrace said:

I don't know if all of them do this, but this one turns into a jam o matic if you touch the magazine while shooting.  I sold it already to fund a LANTAC .300BLK pistol.

damn, you break everything, son!  referring to the zev oz9 thread...  

• 3 weeks later...