Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat Razorcat Q and A

armyjohnson1

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:48 PM, armyjohnson1 said:

So I have been shooting a Glock 24 limited for about 2.5 years now. I have had my eyes on a limcat since I started and something about johnny's style does it for me.   

Anyone that has one can y'all tell me pros and cons of the pistol. I have yet to shoot one and would likely go with 9mm. But can y'all tell me grips, safeties, triggers, red dot, etc. I'm new to this and just looking for answers.

Thanks 

J

yo nerd. I see youre at 1st batt. Legit. I like to see all the batt boys shooting competitions. Hit me up via PM and i can walk you onto some good stuff or run some ideas past you. I don't think youd go wrong with a Limcat. But like me it took me a long time to decide. I shot limited for a long time. And shot a lot of PCC. And i was kicking around the idea of shooting open for a long time. When dudes like you or me are talking about dropping that kind of coin on an open gun, its a lot. So it better be good. And it better run reliably.
I went with Atlas for a few reasons. But as far as versatility, Id look hard at the phenix trinity honcho. I have a 2 friends with them and have heard really good feedback. But youre really not gonna go wrong with an atlas. an akai. a lim. And if i sold my left testicle id consider an SV. I may have gone with the phenix trinity honcho if they were available at the time. I think i received my atlas back in January or something? and then a month later the phenix trinitys dropped and started shippin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is for all who reached out to Kyle and posted in this thread. I got worried as I hadn’t heard from him and he was supposed to be back a month ago from being overseas. After him not responding to my pms and emails I reached out to his cell phone via text this weekend and got a reply from his wife that he had been injured and had been at Walter Reed for the last month and has a very long road ahead of him. I’m going to try and send them something and will be keeping Kyle and his family in my prayers. Let’s hope he can make a recovery and get a Limcat and even shoot again some day! 

• 2 weeks later...