Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anybody Tried This Magwell?

dirtypool40

I just want a little bevel kinda help getting started. I was reading about the one from Novaks and that looked interesting, and just found this farting arounf on ebay.

I shoot a tiny little Krebs on my S_I now, but am looking to play in Glockland a bit too.

Some of the ones I have seen for the Glock have so many edges, there doesn't seem to be much improvement. Anyway, anybody actually tried one?

(Small magwell disclaimer: you caught me, I am getting a bigass EGW on my new STI for USPSA, but I was fast with little mags into that Krebs).

Remember the old Bill Rogers plastic 1911 magwell with the hooks for your grip screws?

It's smaller than that, bends easier, and doesn't look as good. But from a distance it doesn't look cheap. Until someone bends on it.

Wow, I got to hammer 2 products in 5 minutes. :)

I saw the same thing at a gun show. The dealer had a sample on a gun and it was pretty flimsy and cheap looking. I don't think it would hold up to well. It wasn't able to load a mag so I don't know how it worked but by the looks of it it was not worth 17.50 but more like 4.99. Just my opinion. I would spend another 20-30 bucks and get something you know will last. Good luck.

It looks too narrow to use with extended basepads and regular ones would be too hard to get out of the gun if they hung up. I really like this guys percentages. Increases reload speed by 50%. Well lets see, I'm around 1.25 now with my production gun. This will get me to .75 easy, yeah right.

glock magwell on ebay

This looks like about what I want, but is it more airsoft crap or will it hold up?

Glock jockies ho!!!

Hey Dirtypool40,

Try the JP magwell. It's aluminum, a pretty fair funnel and you don't have to modify your frame at all...it's also IDPA box friendly if you ever feel the need. You saw it on my G35 at EOSS.