Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SIG MPX PCC

I have a friend with one of the newest MPX guns and he said that when he tried to put his new Hiperfire trigger in that the trigger pin would not line up for him so he put his Timney back in. He said he would try again tomorrow. Has anyone else tried a Hiperfire in one of the new guns?

I have an Eclipse in a Gen II as well but I have never handled the new Competition model that comes with a Timney so I don't know if there is something different about the newest model that would have a problem with a Hiperfire.

10 hours ago, Gregg K said:

I have a friend with one of the newest MPX guns and he said that when he tried to put his new Hiperfire trigger in that the trigger pin would not line up for him so he put his Timney back in. He said he would try again tomorrow. Has anyone else tried a Hiperfire in one of the new guns?

He has the newest PPC MPX- strange- Sig JUST got them to the distributors this week- Lucky man-

Send it back if the holes are off-

I'd be curious to know if there's any difference to the Gen II other than the trigger, barrel and handguard.  I run a Gen II with an Eclipse, and currently have a 14.5" ILWT barrel and Midwest handguard & MBX comp.  Also have the Taccom 5" barrel with 11" shroud and carbon fiber guard.  The latter is too light for me to get consistent double-tap accuracy but is great for steel challenge. 

I appreciate Sig directly catering to the competition crowd with a comp-ready gun out of the box, but I don't think there's much here in the new one for those of us that have already set up a Gen II to compete.  Might get one as a backup gun.

4 minutes ago, NervousEnergy said:

I'd be curious to know if there's any difference to the Gen II other than the trigger, barrel and handguard.  I run a Gen II with an Eclipse, and currently have a 14.5" ILWT barrel and Midwest handguard & MBX comp.  Also have the Taccom 5" barrel with 11" shroud and carbon fiber guard.  The latter is too light for me to get consistent double-tap accuracy but is great for steel challenge. 

I appreciate Sig directly catering to the competition crowd with a comp-ready gun out of the box, but I don't think there's much here in the new one for those of us that have already set up a Gen II to compete.  Might get one as a backup gun.

Well since I don't have an mpx yet, this is something I'm considering 

Minor differences in the carrier/guiderod connections and a few other things. Lots of info/links/reviews on this already. 

HG is much smaller diameter, which is awesome. 

2 hours ago, Rolex said:

He has the newest PPC MPX- strange- Sig JUST got them to the distributors this week- Lucky man-

Send it back if the holes are off-

Check where it's rubbing and make sure he's following HF's install instructions. I had to send on the 'tail' of both of my HF's in my 2 MPX's to reset correctly. 

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:08 AM, Rolex said:

really- dam- my distributor just told me they where in last week- 🤔 

I went back through my old e-mail where I sent my friend the link to the new competition model, it wasn't Osage that he bought it from, it was interstateguns that had it and he bought it on November 25th.