Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Mom

Shooter Grrl

Kathy,

So sorry to hear the news.

Strong couragous mothers make for strong couragous daughters like you.

Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Tightloop,

I have not had the pleasure of meeting you in person but if you are a chip off the old block I would really have liked to have met your father.

Mine was 57 when he passed away, mother is still kicking high.

My thoughts and prayers to you too.

Sam

Kath, I'm so sorry and am at a loss for words. My Mom too is battling cancer and we should have more news today. I am just amazed at my Mom's strength and attitude through the whole ordeal. I'm sure your Mom inspired you very much the same. Our thoughts are all with you and yours......

Thank you everyone. Your thoughts and prayers have really helped me get through this last week. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

To those of you struggling with ailing parents, keep the faith. It's tough to watch and care for them, but the relief is overwhelming once the pain and suffering have ended. My Mom is truly in a better place now.

I lost my mom in 1996. It is still a very deep bruise on my soul. But my mom always taught us that the riches of life are the people who share it with you. The many treasures that were your mom are still safe in your heart. And their beauty will be a calming scene in the years to come.

I wish you peace in your soul.

• 2 weeks later...