Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-More railway zero issues

I have an 8moa railway plastic C-more on my MPX.  I Changed my load from 124FMJ's to 115FMJ's because the guy I bought the 124's from sent me 115's. They are a bit hotter and were hitting about 3.5" high.  I loosened the lock screws to bring it down and I cant get it where I want.  The zero seems to move all over even the windage has changed...  I have had several C-mores and have not had this issue in the past.  Scope is tight to the base and the base it tight to the receiver.  Any ideas? 

Paul,

Make sure you tighten the lock screw after you make your windage and elevation adjustments.  From what I've seen with my C-mores, The lock screw will adjust zero.  That's why I always tighten the lock screw after making my adjustments.  Once you're where you want to be, ensure the lock screw is tight.

I just bought a C More railway this week and put it on my gun yesterday. Match tomorrow, all went well with sighting in, we will see what happens. I do know you have to watch the lock screws on reflex sights, sometimes they move the dot a bit when you tighten them. I have not found that to be true with mine.

I was debating between a Holosun 510C and the C More. End of the day, the C More is lighter, stupid bright and have  been mounted on open guns since the decade of the 80's. These sights have 30 plus years of great history. You may have a rare bad one, the warranty is a good one.