Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlas Trigger

WaJim

Are the Atlas X-Line Geppert Vario Triggers STI width or SV width.?

I'd like one but my frame is SV width.

Cant find any web info.....$60 plus shipping gamble.

Anyone here using them with any feed back would be welcomed as well.

I believe the would work as they are slightly larger and require some fitting for STI sized grips. (I fit two in my guns and had to open the slot width a bit.)

Worse case; shoot an email over to Adam or give them a call. 

BTW, I love the triggers! I'm using the Convex ones, which apparently you can't get anymore. 

I believe they're sized for SVI, but STI grips can be filed to accommodate them. 

I have 2, in PT EVO grips, and may buy a third.  I like the flat trigger pad profile and the adjustability for length of pull (.015 per rotation of the trigger pad).  For me the SVI short flat is too short and the medium flat is too long.  The Geppert medium flat puts me in the middle.  It may take a tad of filing to get it just right.

3 minutes ago, WaJim said:

K guys thanks....I have a Stainless Cheely grip which is normally cut for a SV shoe width so Im GTG buying a Atlas.

Thanks again!

That's the setup I have on my open gun: E2 SS grip and an X-Line trigger. Fit with very little fiddling. 

I have the first series Cheeley grip and my long flat trigger from Adam would not fit the slot (previous STI was fine).  So you may still have some slight fitting to be done to get it the way you want.  The adjustability is really nice!

On 10/11/2018 at 5:01 PM, NoSteel said:

I have the first series Cheeley grip and my long flat trigger from Adam would not fit the slot (previous STI was fine).  So you may still have some slight fitting to be done to get it the way you want.  The adjustability is really nice!

Yup, the SV trigger shoe is a tad bit wider than the STI.

And if the Atlas is SV width itll fit just fine in my new Cheely.

5 hours ago, SilverBolt said:

I just fit one to my STI grip and it took a fair amount of filing for the height to fit.  Width was ok.

This was my experience as well, however these triggers literally dropped in PT EVO grips.

Anything that Atlas makes, sells ,or endorses, is top of the line. If anyone  that has a 2011

They should subscribe  to  Atlas Gunworks  youtube  channel , there is a wealth of knowledge  there, almost anything  you  might  need to know about  2011's. From fixing almost any kind of failure  to  mag tuning. 

Which one do you file - the STI plastic grip or the trigger bow?

Did you need to policy the trigger bow where the sear contacted?

If you remove material on the STI grip and later on for any reason I wanted to shift back to the original STI trigger, will there be any issues?

I just bought one - I actually blindly thought they were drop in - wrong, they snag on the top or bottom part of the trigger channel.