Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

how to know the version of a RTS2

highhope

9 minutes ago, Shadyscott999 said:

and the v4 are still breaking.  

And so is everything else, at 9ne rate another.  They're not perfect, and a lot of people like them.  Make your choice, buy what you want, and go shooting!

54 minutes ago, Shadyscott999 said:

Reality of the game.  There is no suitable 100% red dot that can take the torture our games give them.  

Especially the mini-dots.  We torture them pretty good.  I like 'em, though, and they're pretty serviceable overall.  Only have one spare.  ?

2 hours ago, teros135 said:

Especially the mini-dots.  We torture them pretty good.  I like 'em, though, and they're pretty serviceable overall.  Only have one spare.  ?

I tried one spare.  Wasn't enough.  Hell I have two broken ones in my truck to go back at this moment.  :(

5 hours ago, Shadyscott999 said:

I tried one spare.  Wasn't enough.  Hell I have two broken ones in my truck to go back at this moment.  :(

I have one that has been back 3 times.... you need to get those to Ben and they will stop farkin up. Pay the man. 

Edited by 3gunDQ

9 hours ago, 3gunDQ said:

I have one that has been back 3 times.... you need to get those to Ben and they will stop farkin up. Pay the man. 

I am going to.  Unfortunately these are still "on" they just won't hold zero.  That is why they are going back to cmore.  When they start shutting off they will be going to Ben.