Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

South Florida Section Championship

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in!

First major with a revo! I see lotsa practice in my immediate future!

Let's get Cliff in our squad so I can be schooled!

Cliff, you goin'? Maybe you and I can reel in Hopalong all the way from TN! Sam, what do you say?

The match is to benefit the USPSA Jr Program. I'd like to attend with my juniors but before sending registration forms and $$, need to know if there's a reduced registration fee for them. Smitty?

10-7

Is there any info on this match online? I will be heading to South Florida for Thanksgiving. It would be cool to get a match in while I am there B)

Is there a link to the Registration Form anywhere?

Eric,

I got the application from James, the dates are November 12 and 13.  Has it been changed?

21, 12.......Eye problems man!!! I think they call it "Dislicksmeup". I dunno, sumpin' bout gettin stuff bass ackwards.

Check your pm and email Schoonie, I sent you one but it got returned. You in?

Does Kevin Insco get on here any more?  Isn't he a Westcoast FL boy?

Hey Eric,

That is me!!! How have you been? I talked with Chris at Fl State Match and he told me about your employment, glad to hear it. I hope you're back now, though. Long time, no see, hope to see you soon at a local match, or maybe S.Fl Champ.

I hope they will think about letting us shoot it in one day, I'll probably be able to do that, but dont know about the 2 days. I'm still a Westcoast FL boy. I just took a break from IPSC for about a year and a half due to work being slammed. Now Im back and shooting Production.

Just got back from Nats, had a blast, finished 22nd. Two stupid mistakes on last day cost me 17th. Oh well, live and learn.

Scheduling conflict, already bought plane tickets for CA that weekend. I'll forward a match application to anyone who needs it, just email or PM me your real email address so I can attach the .pdf file.

Kevin, FWIW I can drive there easily in 2 hours. If I went I'd probably drive home Saturday nite. From Clearwater add about 30minutes one way. I-75 is all 70mph without the construction hassles of I-4.

The purpose of the match is a very sad one. Last time I shot with Brian Haas was down in Naples or Punta Gorda at another benefit match.

Does Kevin Insco get on here any more?  Isn't he a Westcoast FL boy?

Hey Eric,

That is me!!! How have you been? I talked with Chris at Fl State Match and he told me about your employment, glad to hear it. I hope you're back now, though. Long time, no see, hope to see you soon at a local match, or maybe S.Fl Champ.

Yeah man, I thought you were on here as IPSCCOP or something. Sneaking cops, gotta watch em' always changing aliases.....aliai...(what's the plural of that? :unsure: )

Anyhoo, should be home Sept 1st and with a little luck a new flying job soon after. Gettin back into shooting matches is BIG on the plan.

See you there.

If you've only seen Kevin from before the diet you might not recognize him.

"Less is more"

Thanks Eric,

Yeah, the diet really made a difference. It was a lifestyle change. Now just get back in shooting form like the old days. That'll come with time.

Flex,

The signature I have is correct (Kevin/IPSC Supercop)

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to work this one into my schedule... Could someone tell me where the range is, match hotel? or suggested hotel, round count, etc., etc., etc.???

TIA

oh... DUH!!! I just found the info on the match app... I'm blonde... whaddya expect?!?! :blink:

Edited by Sniper

Straight from the match registration form:

Match Hotel: Comfort Inn, exit #15 off I-75 on S.R. 951, (800)277-7517.

Mention the 2005 South Florida Sectional.

I'll be getting there Friday.

Cliff, Super Cool you'll be squadding with this revo noob! There's gotta be a place for drinks and you can eat if you want :D