Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5 Prize Gun

BEDELLCUSTOM

THIS IS THE PISTOL BEDELL CUSTOM AND SHOOTERS CONNECTION ARE DONATING TO THE AREA 5. THE HARD CHROMING WAS DONE BY TRIPP RESEARCH AND AS USUAL VIRGIL HAS DONE AN AWESOME JOB AGAIN. THERE WILL BE MORE INFO AT practicalshooters.com ABOUT HOW THE GUN WILL BE AWARDED.

post-4731-1123265167_thumb.jpg

post-4731-1123265280_thumb.jpg

Dan,

Beautiful gun, but I thought the Area 5 gun was to be the long awaited and nervously anticipated Bedell/Bradley Revolver :D .

As I recall it was all worked out at the Ky Sectional. Wasn't it supposed to have a picture of Chuck's smiling face laser engraved on the cylinder?

Dave

dave,

we are still trying to perfect the beltfeed system on the revolver and as far as chuck's face on it, i'm not sure that it would help sales :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm also trying to figure out where to put the slide racker.

the limited gun for the area 5 is so nice that i wanted to keep it for myself.

Great looking gun may even boost attendance for the match. BulM540 called to tell me they were going to have a Bedell gun door prize and we both signed up for the match :D

Sorry Dan, I was thinking raffle and put door prize.

chuck bradley is the A-5 match director, check with him to see exactly how the gun will be given away. the gun we donated to the A-6 was raffled off and the club did very well selling raffle tickets at the match and the proceeds went to the juniors program.