Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-More confusion

After years of watching used C-More sights being sold on various classifieds pages, now that I want one there are no used ones for sale.  So I’m trying to find the best deal out there with a lot of confusion.  From what I’ve gathered from users is I want one with a click switch.  Some say only get the aluminum while others say the polymer body has served them well for many years of use.  I’m Leary of buying one on Amazon because there seems to be no drop down boxes asking for aluminum or polymer.  Some vendors advertise the same price for the polymer as the aluminum.  Which seems a little sketchy to me.

So that being said, where is the best place to buy one.  I’m thinking polymer or aluminum, click switch, black 8 MOA.

Thanks for any assistance.

I have both polymer and aluminum. I only got the aluminum because I got a good deal on it here in the classifieds. The aluminum is heavier. I have had no issues with my 2 polymer Railways.

I recommend the Arredando lever for the adjustment knob. Makes it easy to set to your normal level of brightness and you can confirm at a glance you have it turned off.

45 minutes ago, ToddKS said:

I have both polymer and aluminum. I only got the aluminum because I got a good deal on it here in the classifieds. The aluminum is heavier. I have had no issues with my 2 polymer Railways.

I recommend the Arredando lever for the adjustment knob. Makes it easy to set to your normal level of brightness and you can confirm at a glance you have it turned off.

Thanks for the info.

check Optics Planet...ask if they have any "unadvertised specials" ...(use their chat) or  they usually will issue a additional 10% discount..   

Edited by cecil