Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is it usually this difficult to find a Stock II?

vnboileau

I have a Shadow 2 and a Shadow SP-01, but I'm just curious to try out a Stock II. 

Just looking on Gunbroker and other popular sites, I noticed that they're not easy to find.  Is that pretty normal?  When they turn up, what do they usually sell for, new and used?

7 hours ago, vnboileau said:

I have a Shadow 2 and a Shadow SP-01, but I'm just curious to try out a Stock II. 

Just looking on Gunbroker and other popular sites, I noticed that they're not easy to find.  Is that pretty normal?  When they turn up, what do they usually sell for, new and used?

EAA sucks at maintianing a consistent supply. In a month or two another shipping container will probably land, and they’ll be everywhere for $900ish again.

Right now, however... it’s a seller’s market.

3 hours ago, MemphisMechanic said:

EAA sucks at maintianing a consistent supply. In a month or two another shipping container will probably land, and they’ll be everywhere for $900ish again.

Right now, however... it’s a seller’s market.

What do you suppose a small frame (takes CZ/TZ75 mags) Stock 2 9mm would be worth (excellent condition with no mods done)?  

What do you suppose a small frame (takes CZ/TZ75 mags) Stock 2 9mm would be worth (excellent condition with no mods done)?  

Three fifty.

Seriously though $800-900 +\- $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.  The prices have really come down!  When I was shopping for a production gun 2 or 3 years ago, it seemed like the large frame Stock 2s were hard to get and over $1000.  And the small frame S2s were near unobtainium going for $1500+.  Maybe I'm mis-remembering or was smoking crack?

On 3/23/2018 at 11:33 AM, Qbert said:

Thanks.  The prices have really come down!  When I was shopping for a production gun 2 or 3 years ago, it seemed like the large frame Stock 2s were hard to get and over $1000.  And the small frame S2s were near unobtainium going for $1500+.  Maybe I'm mis-remembering or was smoking crack?

There was a full year or two where Stock IIs were absolutely impossible to find.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been in the market three times for one in the past and it seemed whenever I wanted one it was impossible to find a new one in stock.  This past month a EAA shipment must have come in since I started seeing them pop up.  I wasn't in the market for one but knowing I've always wanted one I picked one up and liked it so much I grabbed a second not knowing when another one would come in and wanting a back up gun for bigger matches.  Seems like you just have to keep an eye out and grab it if you find one.

I know Magnuss Sports (JJ's shop in Las Vegas) had atleast one this morning and Oak Hill Guns shows in stock.  Other people may know more but Tanfo seems to only ship a batch in once or twice a year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...