Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PSA Clearance sale on compete 9mm upper for $249 with shipping

Just letting everyone know Palmetto State Armory  is blowing out their G-9 complete uppers for $249 with shipping.
I paid then about 1 year ago $429 plus shipping for the exact same upper. (which I am very pleased with)
Hope this helps some members out.

Edited by DenverDave
18 hours ago, TGibe said:

I have one and it runs great. Consider the  taccom feed ramp mod for 100% feeding. 

Apparently the new barrels (stamped PCC by the muzzle) have the chambers cut differently.  I hear they work better and accept a wider range of bullet OAL's

8 hours ago, stick said:

Apparently the new barrels (stamped PCC by the muzzle) have the chambers cut differently.  I hear they work better and accept a wider range of bullet OAL's

This is true. I have the PCC stamped version and run Montana Gold 124 RNs at 1.135" without any issues. I tested all the way out to 1.150" successfully, but the bullet profile made that length harder to manually extract.

18 hours ago, stick said:

Just got in one of the new uppers tonight and that is correct. It is stamped PCC where the barrel I bought last year is not.

I originally bought the standard lower and shortly after that the LRHO came available so I picked up a couple of those.....however....

the LRHO gave me problems with a 33 round fully loaded mag, it did not want to chamber the first couple of rounds.
SO...I am hoping this new PCC barrel solves that problem.  Taking it to the range tomorrow to find out.

Tested the new PPC barrel on the Glock Last Round Hold Open (LRHO)  lower today.....problem solved. 
Fully loaded 33 round mag feeds flawlessly.

147gr projectile under 3.1gr of Ramshot Competition is really fun and accurate in the gun...plus recoils like a 22lr.

My only problem now is I have one more new Glock LRHO Lower and a  Buffer that I dropped off at my FFL to sell for me.....
Should I sell it or just go ahead an build a third while the complete uppers are only $249?

2 AR-9.jpg

AR-9 Benchrest test.jpg

Edited by DenverDave
13 hours ago, DenverDave said:

Tested the new PPC barrel on the Glock Last Round Hold Open (LRHO)  lower today.....problem solved. 

2 AR-9.jpg

Are the titles on these reversed?

(...or what model # lower is that with LRBHO?)

I just clicked on most of the 14 lowers listed on PSA's site, and by description none of the lowers without holes behind the trigger guard feature LRBHO.

26 minutes ago, KalashniKEV said:

Are the titles on these reversed?

(...or what model # lower is that with LRBHO?)

I just clicked on most of the 14 lowers listed on PSA's site, and by description none of the lowers without holes behind the trigger guard feature LRBHO.

I bought 2 stripped LRBHO lowers and two buffers about this time last year.  I have not seen them on their sales page in quite a while, so I do not know what to tell you there.
The overall look of the lower is different than the standard lower  (which has lighting holes in the trigger guard)
And yes the ordering and labeling of the pictures I posted are correct.
Here are some pictures of what the LRBHO lower looks like inside.

Lower 2.jpg

Lower 1.jpg

1 hour ago, Blue Jacket said:

Thanks for the notice.  I wasn't even going to get a PCC, but at that price I couldn't resist.

Kinda where I ended up after thinking about it too.  Just got a shipment notification, but I'll be surprised if it actually gets out the door today or tomorrow.  I've never been too impressed with PSA shipping times, but at least it was free.:wacko:

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:13 PM, DenverDave said:

Fully loaded 33 round mag feeds flawlessly.

147gr projectile under 3.1gr of Ramshot Competition is really fun and accurate in the gun...plus recoils like a 22lr.

My only problem now is I have one more new Glock LRHO Lower and a  Buffer that I dropped off at my FFL to sell for me.....
Should I sell it or just go ahead an build a third while the complete uppers are only $249?

2 AR-9.jpg

AR-9 Benchrest test.jpg

Message me your order number from the original upper and I can get you an RMA going to switch the older barrel out for the new one.