Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag pouches

Mag pouches for sure.

Short mags can be carried just like pistol mags.

Longer sticks can be carried behind midline with bullets facing rearward like an AR mag and loaded in same fashion with "beer can" grip.

11 hours ago, mach1soldier said:

I carry my PCC mags in a red hill tactical mag pouch. Normal uspsa belt. I bought two of the double layers for my mpx.

what brand of mags are you using?

Sten mags, 32 rds.

Except for the length they are about the same dimension as Glock mags.

Hello: If the Sten mags are close to Glock and also Colt SMG mags then look at the Ghost 360 mag pouches. I use them for my Colt mags and also my Glock 33 round mags. I bought three but you really only need two if you use your back pocket for the first mag. Shooters Connection belt with the Arredondo belt keeper and you should have it all for under $100. Thanks, Eric

53 minutes ago, Aircooled6racer said:

... look at the Ghost 360 mag pouches. I use them for my Colt mags and also my Glock 33 round mags...

I have found these to be my choice also.  I tried different generic double and single stack pistol mags, but these are much better.  You can adjust them with their "springs" to be the best fit for your mags.  I found price and shipping time to be good .

I use a CR Speed Belt with 3 Blade Tech mag holders.  I have them positioned:

1) directly below my belly button angled to the left (usually run a G17 mag here)

2) Left hip facing backwards on roughly a 45 degree angle (Carry a 33 round oh shit mag here)

3) in the small of my back (My big stick with TF extension to load my PCC)