Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TIMNEY AR CALVIN ELITE 1.5LB RED For PCC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy got one for his PCC a few weeks ago and he loves it. I shot it last Sunday, and it is definitely a lighter trigger than my Hiperfire 24C, but I was getting ready to shoot a stage and didn't have enough time to check the reset and travel in comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, 1911luvr said:

My buddy got one for his PCC a few weeks ago and he loves it. I shot it last Sunday, and it is definitely a lighter trigger than my Hiperfire 24C, but I was getting ready to shoot a stage and didn't have enough time to check the reset and travel in comparison.

Cool good to know that it runs in a PCC !!

Thx 

Edited by Mx556

AFAIK, the only thing adjustable is how the "shoe" attaches.  You can move it up or down on the rod, change the actual shoe itself, or move where the shoe rod attaches to the trigger to set the pull length.  Nothing within the trigger itself (weight, reset, pre-travel, over-travel) is adjustable and everything is factory set.

Edited by L9X25

I bought the Armageddon trigger upgrade from JP, and honestly the stock trigger was "lighter" in it.   I like the roller/flat trigger design but it feels awfully heavy.  I'm using yellow springs etc.  Polishes the bearing surfaces, applied lube etc.   Not real happy for the price; probably looking into something else if that's as good as it gets.

AFAIK, the only thing adjustable is how the "shoe" attaches.  You can move it up or down on the rod, change the actual shoe itself, or move where the shoe rod attaches to the trigger to set the pull length.  Nothing within the trigger itself (weight, reset, pre-travel, over-travel) is adjustable and everything is factory set.

No, the trigger blade sits on a bar that allows the blade to move fore and aft by loosening a Torx screw. You can see if in the picture if you look closely. We didn't make any changes to my buddy's, but it looks super simple.

42 minutes ago, 1911luvr said:

No, the trigger blade sits on a bar that allows the blade to move fore and aft by loosening a Torx screw. You can see if in the picture if you look closely. We didn't make any changes to my buddy's, but it looks super simple.

That is what I was trying to say with "move where the shoe rod attaches to the trigger to set the pull length"

The screw holding the trigger onto the adjustment bar broke on my buddy's Calvin Elite this weekend. His gun was instantly down for the day since the screw sheared off inside the trigger. Based on seeing that, I'm sticking with my Hiperfire 24C that has no issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Gun ran really well this weekend not with the elite trigger but with a standard 2 pound Timney .I had some issues with it win testing it out so I decided to put a different trigger in it for the match.. 

3rd overall out of 67

IMG_7044.PNG

• 4 weeks later...