Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 X5 Basepads

Ck867

2 hours ago, rooster said:

TTI base pads, fit the box, durable, easy on and off, and they work great.  Only negative is their pricey.

For the most part, the majority of the people who buy TTI feel they get what they pay for.  TTI is pricey but good!

Edited by Dieselvrr

Springer Precision is the actual go-to option. His .375 pads work on the 17 rounders and will work with the magwell when you select the magwell option. 

Edited by alma

Sorry guy, I guess TTI doesn't make them for your sig.  springer and Jennings are your next best choice.  Candice Juliano did a review on you tube on both those brands.  That might bring up some ideas, but she was shooting a tanfoglio.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:43 AM, mloch said:

There are TTI base pads for the 320 out there ... look at the picture. But I haven't found them anywhere to purchase.

Wonder if those TTI pads are XD or M&P basepads adjusted to fit, as those are avail on the TTI website? For that matter, I wonder what compatibility there is between CZ/XD/M&P and P320 mags as far as basepads go?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think all you need to do is shave a very minor amount of material off the bottom... (and remove the magwell).
Shaving is to fit the gauge for limited or carry optics. They are way too long for production

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk