Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TS Orange .40 in stock

Dlister70

I put my email in for a notification list over a year ago, and just got a note that they are in stock.  I've since purchased a CTS and won't be getting an orange, so I figured I'd give a heads up to someone else who may be in need of a TSO.

https://www.hinterlandoutfitters.com/model-tactical-sport-orange-pistol-91260-single-orange-grips-sights-black-finish-p-51289.html

I don't know anything about the company apart from the fact that they let me sign up for notification a year ago.  But at least they don't have the price inflated too high.  $1,599 seems reasonable to me.

On 6/29/2017 at 5:48 PM, Dlister70 said:

I put my email in for a notification list over a year ago, and just got a note that they are in stock.  I've since purchased a CTS and won't be getting an orange, so I figured I'd give a heads up to someone else who may be in need of a TSO.

https://www.hinterlandoutfitters.com/model-tactical-sport-orange-pistol-91260-single-orange-grips-sights-black-finish-p-51289.html

I don't know anything about the company apart from the fact that they let me sign up for notification a year ago.  But at least they don't have the price inflated too high.  $1,599 seems reasonable to me.

I forgot I had the notification still too. Good thing I have no money :D

31 minutes ago, SlvrDragon50 said:

I forgot I had the notification still too. Good thing I have no money :D

I need to quit putting in for notifications.  Grabagun sent me one yesterday and I couldn't resist a Canik SFX bi-tone for $468.  

I need to quit putting in for notifications.  Grabagun sent me one yesterday and I couldn't resist a Canik SFX bi-tone for $468.  

Hah. All you need to do is go out of state. Makes it hard to buy guns when you only go home for holidays to pick up guns [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, aandabooks said:

Any on the way?  I'll check out your CTS pistols.  How long on a build?

we have TSO on order, no estimation.

CTS are still probably a couple of months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No offense to other online stores or Gunbroker, but I'd rather get a firearm at CZ Custom or CGW, even if their price on the gun isn't the absolute lowest possible you can find on the internet.  It offers me a whole lot more peace of mind when I get that CZ Custom test target shot by Eric Zinn (he seems to do all of them) and he punches the same hole at whatever distance that is – is it 10 yards @eerw?   That way, if I see my holes all over the target, I know it's me, which it usually is....but not all the time.