Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Custom Rims for your Pistol!!

PaulW

Ok, I had to see this to believe it. Dan got this gun from a customer and when he took it out he was "HOLY SHIT". It looks like there;s a damn hubcap on the gun being used as a mag release button. Now I'm thinkin a Mercedes hood ornament would look really cool!

post-1541-1118193966_thumb.jpg

it's pretty much a stock para. he gave it to me at a match the other day because the rear sight kept falling off, factory para loose dovetail. i took it out of the gun case today to look at it and i see the damn hubcap on it being used as a mag button. if you guys see Eric from Rochester,aka "grasshopper", ask him why he has a 72 Pinto hubcap on his para. :wacko:

For most of the world that is probably correct. But Hitler gave up on plans to invade England after the Germans lost so many planes in the Battle of Britain. Hence Churchill's speech, "Never in the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few".

FDR came through in 1941 after Japan attacked Pearl Harbour, by which time the UK had been standing up against the Nazis for over 2 years. The USA only went out against the Germans due to the tripartite pact that Japan-Germany-Italy has signed in September of 1940. When Japan attacked, their declaration of war automatically bought USA in against not only Japan but Germany and Italy as a consequence of the pact those three countries had signed.

If Japan had not attacked then public opinion in USA would not have changed and FDR would not have joined the World conflict.

USA certainly marked the death knell for the axis powers but please don't give people the impression that FDR did it all. It was a joint effort between many people from a great many nations.

This is a thread about a magazine release button! <virtual bitch slap to pisgahrifle and to BritinUSA for taking the bait>

Now back to your regularly-scheduled topic:

Nice dubs, yo.

Edited by benos

this is a thread about a magazine release button! <virtual bitch slap to pisgahrifle and to BritinUSA for taking the bait>

Nice dubs, yo.

No kidding. You two owe the forum 10 push-up each. Assume the position of exercise! :ph34r:

Is that the Dawson Mo Lo Pro button?

Yes. The idea is after you install it, you mark what you want and then cut off the rest. I have one like that that rocks. Leaving it all on there is an invitation to disaster or ridicule, whichever comes first.

What kind of grips are on the gun?

Since a certain someone hasn't given us trugrips for our paras, I've been reduced to Lowes anti-slip tape :( . Sucks compared to my 1911 trugrips.

Jesus Titty-f*#king Christ, this is a thread about a magazine release button! <virtual bitch slap to pisgahrifle and to BritinUSA for taking the bait>

Nice dubs, yo.

Sorry. Him being a Brit and myself an academic, I suppose that we figured thread drift "up" (FDR) was OK. Furthermore, it was a JOKE. hence, the smiley. We were wrong. Do forgive us. This, however, is OK?

"I was hoping to put some of dem' little lights on mine. Do da make dem in gold?"

No wonder I couln't get friends in BSA to come shoot in college. I guess they were right about what to expect.

"Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful. Please – no antagonistic or quarrelsome tones. "

Possesion of authority does not give one license.

Is that the Dawson Mo Lo Pro button?

Yes. The idea is after you install it, you mark what you want and then cut off the rest. I have one like that that rocks. Leaving it all on there is an invitation to disaster or ridicule, whichever comes first.

Someone get that man a Dremel for Father's Day.

I'm still wondering how you'd shoot the thing with two hands.

Now I'm wondering what that two handed grip would look like to keep the mag from falling out.

Now I'm wondering if I left the oven on.

Now I'm leaving............