Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hot Chic Goin' Faaaaaasssssstttttt!

3quartertime

The one thing that impressed me most this year was how the start of the race was clean. Everyone seemed to get the idea that there were 200 laps to go and did not try to drive over the car in front of them :D

As far as bad restarts, I seem to recall ( insert major racing family names here ) have had their share of learning expereinces as well.

Not only is she tough on the track she doesn't take any crap from self serving morons like Katie Couric on the Today Show. I'm sure that Katie will think twice before she asks her another "Politically Correct" question. :lol:

calhunter,

I didn't see it, what was said?

Danica was on the Today Show Mondaymorning (i think) with both her mom and dad. Katie asked all the questions about how great it is to be the first women to do this and that in the Indy Race. Danica is a class act. She doesn't put a lot of emphasis on her being the first women. Looks like she just wants to be treated like another racer. Then Katie has to bring up the pictures Danica did for FHM magazine. Basically saying how could you take these revealing pictures for a men's magazine. Danica replies with, "You think they were that bad, I don't" (paraphrased). Katie didn't really know how to respond, talk about bursting Katie's women's lib ego, She just sat there with the old "Coon in the Headlights" look.

some of the blogs have some pretty good posts on it.