Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Case Feeder Came Early!

What a welcomed surprise to have had FedEx deliver my new case feeder for my 650 yesterday, and I ordered it last Friday! Didn't even have time to open it before having to leave to go shoot GADPA last night. I did however install it this morning, took all of ten minutes! I put 200 9mm cases in and it ran smooth as expected and ran it just long enough to fill the feed tube and back to work. Will give it a go tonight, can't wait!

Cheers from IGG!

Edited by IGOTGLOCKED

1 hour ago, SCTaylor said:

It's a "game changa" as they say!  It was a huge upgrade along with the 650, I keep eyeing a bullet feeder now... Stupid things are addictive.

Enjoy it!

Well ok, you admitting it allows me permission to do the same. I was talking to Dillon regarding the bullet feeder even prior to my case feeder arriving! Ha!

Oh where oh where does it all stop?

:wacko:

Just got my newly aquired 650 running with the bullet feeder on it today....why have I wasted years loading on a 550!? I just loaded 100 rounds of 40 in just under 5 min! And that's going a bit slower cuz I'm new at it and paying extra attention. What to do with the extra time!? ?

10 minutes ago, TANFARM said:

Just a question......what bullet feeder did you get ?????

First impressions????.......I'm at the GSI/MBF crossroads......sent some sample Blue Bullets to GSI for testing 

last week..........

Don't get me to start thinking about a bullet feeder again! I had to get a part time job to afford the CF! :roflol:

11 hours ago, BombSquad said:

Just set up my MBF I got on a Black Friday sale on my 650. I wish I would have bought it sooner. Worth every penny.

I bought one as well on BF... Had it on the following Monday, that's some crazy fast shipping from overseas.  The 1050 just churns along nicely with the MBF.  Was a bit fiddly to setup for the 1050 (hopper positioning) but once I got it configured it's stupid simple how easy it is to churn out ammo.

14 hours ago, 78Staff said:

I bought one as well on BF... Had it on the following Monday, that's some crazy fast shipping from overseas.  The 1050 just churns along nicely with the MBF.  Was a bit fiddly to setup for the 1050 (hopper positioning) but once I got it configured it's stupid simple how easy it is to churn out ammo.

I was pretty surprised how easy it was to setup. Got it up and running in no time. Couple easy issues to solve and boom, just start pulling the handle. Now to stop myself from getting the 1050...

3 hours ago, BombSquad said:

I was pretty surprised how easy it was to setup. Got it up and running in no time. Couple easy issues to solve and boom, just start pulling the handle. Now to stop myself from getting the 1050...

Yeah the 1050 I guess is a bit trickier, or maybe my foo was just off lol.  But I had to keep moving the hopper further and further around the back to keep from having the spring to taunt which would cause multiple drops.  That and had issues with 200 SWC 45acp getting rejected when upside down, but finally got it working well by shimming the kick out lever up a bit.  All minor stuff, typical tweaking :).